1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Help me whit hamachi.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Dainius789885, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Dainius789885

Dainius789885 Space Hobo

I have this weard problem relayed tunnel. I don't know what i have to do. I tryed alowing hamachi on my fire wall. I tryed to turning it off and it still dosen't work. Please help .-.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Multiplayer section.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

3. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

For the love of god, satan, the ruin, the cultivator, the horned god, nirvana, etc.
    Use Tunngle, not hamachi.

1: It is free.
    2: it tells you what is wrong with your connection, instead of just going "relayed tunnel" without any useful error
    3: It allows you to have networks as large as you want, without abusing you for money if you want more than 5....

4. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

Why do you go on the Chucklefish forums to ask help for Hamachi, which is completely unrelated to Chucklefish and/or its products?
    For god's sake if it doesn't work use something else! There are 7 billion people out there, surely at least one of 'em would've made another multiplayer program...
    no offense that's just my opinion