Modding Help help me please ;w; !!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SheepMilks, Jun 4, 2017.

1. SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know how to fix this... but this happens in my game, and I'm using a bunch of mods, so I want to just fix it myself but i dont know which files to fix...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've used different mods, and eventually it was fixed, but now that i recently re modded and cleaned my content folder up THIS happens and I really dont know how to fix it ugh
    I have less vibrant mods installed from here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...ludes-npc-maps-farm-cave-cellar-dusty.127523/

but i don't know how to fix it T_T Idk if its this mod I installed or I'm a big dumb dumb aaa

• Mana-chan

Mana-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This looks to me like you had another map recolour mod and then overwrote it's (season)_town.xnb with the one from your less vibrant mod.
      It should be fixed when you either swap the current (season)_town.xnbs with the map recolour's xnbs or overwrite the involved files with your less vibrant mod completely. The third option would be merging the preferred parts of each xnb pair into one file.
      Hope this helps! :3

(The link you provided is another mod which has nothing to do with these files^^)

• SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I actually literally just figured it out I'm just a big dumb dumb and didnt extract files properly o boy

thankyou for your response though!!