Hello ~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by YukiAiko, Jun 15, 2015.

1. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

And im not modification addict.

2. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

I once saw someone running 80 mods... been a while tho.
    And his game still worked.
    So if you do it right you can get enough content for about 2 years into your game.

[​IMG]

3. Pyanfar

Pyanfar Phantasmal Quasar

Hmmm... 80? Yeah, I'm not that deep in... yet.
    *grins*
    Cool! A goal to work towards! Although I have a feeling my poor old laptop that I currently have to use to play this game on will go argleblarglefargle way sooner than the game itself, hee! It's already struggling at the moment =P

Kayuko likes this.
  4. YukiAiko

YukiAiko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea, thankfully all the mods I have seem to be compatible :3[DOUBLEPOST=1434720443][/DOUBLEPOST]wow 80 mods o.o I only have 52 mods xD

5. Pyanfar

*does a little check*
    Okay, there's quite a difference between the mods I downloaded, and the ones I'm actually using... I may hit the 80(+) yet!

6. YukiAiko

Go go Pyanfar xD

MrToni300 likes this.
  7. Pyanfar

*giggles*
    Yeeeeeeahhh... I dunno. Despite the stuttering, the lag, the freezing whenever the weather or the background lighting (day/night cycle) changes, at least it runs, and I kinda wanna keep it that way until I get my new computer (which will hopefully be by the end of next month) =~_^=

8. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Speaking of mods, are you using the FPS Booster yet?
    Might help you a little bit, lol, if not I think I can remove the weather (I admit it has a very high impact on fps) if you want.

9. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Yeah of course i am using optifine, on minecraft of course.

10. Pyanfar

Ohh, that sounds like a good one. I'm not using it yet, but I will give it a try right now! So far the only quality/performance mod I'm using (as far as I know) is the Outpost De-lag one, and that one didn't even seem to do very much... or at least not on my poor old laptop, hee.

*goes to find the FPS mod*

Will report!

[Edit for report!]

Okay, that seemed to have helped a teensy tiny little bit, but the amount of improvement was so small it really does not justify how terribly crappy it makes the background look, hee! (I like the views of fields and forests out my base/lab/house windows =~_^=). Ah well, I guess I'll live with the stuttering and lag for another month and a half =~_^=

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Kayuko likes this.
  11. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Oh well, try not to die mentally or physically cause of the lag.
    \o/

Pyanfar likes this.
  12. Pyanfar

*chuckles*
    Don't worry, I'm an old and experienced cat, so not only do I have infinite patience, I also have a very strong mind that can handle a lot since it has already experienced so much =~_^= And it's only temporary anyway until I get my new, good computer.
    Either way, thank you for the helpful suggestion though! =^_^=

Kayuko likes this.
  13. YukiAiko

Ooh good idea, with the spawn mod in very heavy version, the mobs seem to get slow and it gets easy to kill them lol :rofl: The game runs smooth though, only the mobs running slow, I thought maybe it has to do with fps lol idk xD

14. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

If the game's running smooth that's unlikely, guess that's more the fault of AI-calculations. x:

15. YukiAiko

Oh :(

16. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

17. Icycold

Icycold Orbital Explorer

I think it would be a good idea to not add "dangerous" mobs and instead add Penguins. :nod: OH and welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1434825873][/DOUBLEPOST]NudityOverhaul
    GuysMod

YES totally agree.

18. YukiAiko

Thank you Icycold ! Lol I would like to have both hostile and friendly monsters so it'd be be fun ~ ^^

19. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Welcome to the forums! :)

20. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Anonymoose, that's late answer.