Hello Everyone. I failed to introduce myself :')

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by XenoMind, Jul 8, 2017.

1. XenoMind

XenoMind Astral Cartographer

I'm not really all that new since I joined since November. It's just I forgot how forums worked and to introduce myself.
    That and the fact I'm actually really terrified of people, and starting conversations. I try not to show it but I sometimes get mini anxiety attacks when I want to ask questions or start conversations.

So here we go.

Hello my name is XenoMind. Also known as RoboticMasterMind or RMM to some. I mod multiple games including Starbound, Don't Starve, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Sonic Generations, Left4Dead2, and GMod. I have some knowledge in coding C# and some lua. But I'm not amazing at it.
    I'm in college for game design and development, and have experience in the development process in games. Me being part of a team to recreate a fan game based on the old PS1 game Crash Bash.

I am mainly an artist. While I can do pixel art; I'm not great at it. I'm more at home doing concept art, painting, and just doing digital art. I also have experience in 3d modeling and even animating.

I also love animals, especially birds. With me owning a hahns macaw parrot, and previously a cockatiel.

I'm in the process of making the Starbound Invader Zim mod. A project that was supposed to be small, and just help me understand the modding process of Starbound so I could add my Zerimite and Dromik (the thing I have as my icon) original species to the game. But it ended up turning into a full project instead.

That being said. Nice to meet everyone ^^

Cally94 likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard :D
    That's a nice set of skills you have c:

3. Marco93

Marco93 Poptop Tamer

Hi ya!
    Wow, sure you're gonna be an amazing game designer! I'm looking forward to see your work! ;)

4. Commander Scout

Commander Scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey welcome to the froums

5. XenoMind

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I hope so. I'm still kinda new, and have this habit of being overly harsh on my own work :'D

Marco93 likes this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, XenoMind. Nice to meet you!

7. Marco93

Marco93 Poptop Tamer

Well, sometimes we are our most severe judge, but that's why we show our work to others ;)

Cally94 likes this.
  8. Cally94

Cally94 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello and :meowlcome: to the forums!

You have an amazing set of skills there and I can't wait to see your work!
    Oh and p.s. no worries, I was the same way (semi-anxious to say anything here, I used to be terrified of people in-general) but this community is full of amazing people. You'll fit in just being you :nuruflirt:

Have fun, and hope to see you around :nuruhappy:

9. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Phantasmal Quasar

Hello! I really like the Irken mod and just want to say you did an AMAZING mod!

Cally94 likes this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

11. XenoMind

Thanks, I do hope that hanging around here may help with my anti-social nature. ^^

Glad you like it. Knowing people are enjoying it helps me continue on with it's development :D

Crossfang and Cally94 like this.
  12. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Space Hobo

Hi, Good morning/afternoon, Hello, Howdy, G'day, etc...