Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ImmortalFrog, Jun 5, 2012.

1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

sooo yeah this is my introduction.I like Pokemon.Nuf' said.If anyone needs advice on pokemon I am the right person to come to.(i mean seriously I am good at competitive training. my favourite types are water and bug)

LordChickenMan likes this.
  2. Fleshwarper

Fleshwarper Subatomic Cosmonaut

Greetings Ifrog, I love pokemón as well. Glad to hear someone else likes bug types as well. :virorb:

3. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Welcome to the forums. I prefer Ghost Type myself.

4. mutanicdecreeper

mutanicdecreeper Poptop Tamer

hell yea dude i love ghost type pokemon. my new favorite is chandelure but you can go wrong with a good haunter or gengar :love:

Fleshwarper likes this.
  5. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

me too! well I like lots of types but what I dislike are those steel types and poison types.BTW it seems that you are taking a liking to ghosts and paranormal stuff.

mutanicdecreeper likes this.
  6. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I've always been into paranormal stuff! :3

mutanicdecreeper and Plaggor like this.
  7. Fire & dragon for me.
    What is your opinion on blaziken and hydreigon?

8. Plaggor

Plaggor Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome to the forums ImmortalFrog! I too love pokemon, and I am also a competitive trainer! Im more of a Dragon/Fighting trainer though. Gengar used to be great until they made him Ghost/Poison That poison attribute really brings down his survivability in my opinion!! Im always down for pokemone discussions, so lets be friends!

9. Plaggor

I think Blaziken is a beast of a Fighting/Fire Pokemon, but 9 times out of 10 Id take an Infernape over him :p

10. mutanicdecreeper

Yea tell me about it, i guess it kinda makes sense if ghastly was ghost/poison (but not really necessary) because hes gaseous, but i agree that there is no need for either haunter or gengar to be poison. x4 from psychic=no bueno.
    and on that note, why did they have to make gyrados water/flying? he can't even learn fly. all that gives him is a x4 weakness to electricity. :facepalm:
    anyways,
    im still waiting for a grass/water pokemon. that would be rad. :laugh:

Plaggor likes this.
  11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Hydreigon is beast with special moves. I usually use dark pulse, focus blast and draco meteor (though it decreases SP. ATTK) with an addition of a move to increase its stats (dragon dance). Blaziken is really good but since it is made an Uber pokemon I don't use it much.

Gyrados flies in the anime.Syther can't learn fly.Diglett can learn scratch.All these are the mysteries of pokemon but sadly the new pokemon doesn't have any consperacy or anything like that ( here's one that includes all regions, how does a pokemon without hands hold an item?).

Did you know that gengar is clefable's shadow?

12. Fleshwarper

Fleshwarper Subatomic Cosmonaut

13. mutanicdecreeper

i knew about that, ill do you one better...
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:PokéMon

the original beta version of lavender town is rumored to have caused over 100 japanese children to kill themselves. ive got the link to the song, but just be warned.. DO NOT listen to it with headphones. it gave fleshwarper and I nightmares and we are in our 20s.

also its a prove fact that if you run lavender town through some sort of software that shows the sound waves that you will see the ghost pokemon from the lavender tower before you have the silph scope, and the unown letters spelling out LEAVE NOW.

not to mention other creepy stuff ive read about pokemon.. Hypnos lullaby, lost silver, creepy black.

I've also heard of rumor that the creators of the game put in a feature in the beta versions that allow you to talk to the dead. i guess when you are in pallet town and you run in the grass for the first time without a Pokemon, before oak stops you, there is a chance to get some weird glitch and have dead people be able to talk to you through the game. but thats just a rumor, probably a story. but i suppose it makes sense. spirits and ghosts can manipulate electronics and such. i remember one time fleshwarper and i were using an Ouija board in our room and the spirit told us to turn off our computers. ever since then our computers have been a little slow and i get weird feelings all around the house.
    anyways, sorry about the rant, Pokemon is a lot darker than i ever thought. i spent a whole day researching that stuff.

14. Psychoangel223

Psychoangel223 Phantasmal Quasar

So, you like bug pokemon, hmm? Well, this is what those who don't like them deserve =p
    pokmon-what-you-deserve-for-not-liking-bug-pokemon.jpg

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

15. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

wow. well I'm reading ash's coma right now and thing begin to make sense.

16. Plaggor

Yeah i dont get it, they singlehandedly made Gengar much less useful. It saddens me really, because its the only ghost pokemon i used. Also i feel like there is a water grass in Black/White lemme investigate.

I think the talking to the dead thing youre referring to is the glitched weird looking ghost pokemon you can obtain through a glitch in Pokemon red/blue, he one shots everything in the game, with a move i cant remember the name of, its something like nightmare, but it works no matter what and they die. if its a trainer battle he just outright kills the trainer, and i mean DEAD. then after you beat the game you end up back in the starting town and no ones there, theres a graveyard there this time and when you go over to the first grave your evil pokemon shows up and Kills YOU. effectively murdering everyone in the world just about. then a creepy message follows your death. i think before he kills you he shows you all the peoples sould you stole with him too, adding to the regrets. Yeah pokemon is messed up at times <3 <3 But in my opinion that is all way to much for it to be in there on accident.

Also my Dragonite eats everyone.

17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Lavender Town Syndrome?

18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Lavender Town Syndrome? yup it swarmed into this thread.
    here's a creepy pasta idea.

" then I noticed my dragonite wanted to learn gobble up.A shiver went down my spine as I realised that weird thing has been occuring.The weirdest fact was that my draagonite hasn't even level up.when i checked it's stats (after i learned gobble up) i realised that it said that its ability is Gluttony.My stomach rumbled, i turned it off and ate some cereal while watching family guy."

Plaggor likes this.
  19. Plaggor

That really made me want some pokemon pasta......

[​IMG]

Ludicolo is the most evolved form of the first Water/Grass Pokemon! I believe you can only get him in Black version! Enjoy!! He looks as if hes going to a fiesta!!

20. Psychoangel223

Psychoangel223 Phantasmal Quasar

Actually, Ludicolo was available sense Ruby/Sapphire. Heh.