1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Healing Starbound (163.172.63.71:21025) modded: Frackinuniverse

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Sprvrn, Oct 3, 2016.

1. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i might join but the only problem i have is that i use ALOT of mods. if i knew how to have more then one save thing i would just to finnaly play with others :p

2. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

You could just copy starbound directory and only install frackin' .

3. fernworrier

i found multibound and used it i'm ensuna and i'm getting kicked for some reason now. i'm thinking internet might be the reason as i only got fracken universe installed.

4. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Do you have an error message when getting kicked?
    maybe you have something in the /storage/starbound.log file (or starbound.log.1)?

5. fernworrier

it was the bone shield i made making me muck up for some reason.
    _edit_ i took out every mod i subed to except for fracken unvirse/music and an sail changer mod and thats it and going to try to connect from steam instead of the multibound thing.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  6. fernworrier

sprvrn who are you on the server?

7. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Bump because why not.
    We're still a pretty modest server, but we have a few regulars. Come join the fun!

sbhl.png

Arnust and Pangaea like this.
  8. fernworrier

i think the sever died because the last 4 times i went to get on no one was on it.

9. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

The server was down for about 24 hours on update day...
    There was some people yesterday! I raided a few vaults...

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  10. Foxcheetah

Foxcheetah Master Chief

I keep getting this error that says "A user with that name already exists." Please help meh ;-;

11. Aurelkun

Aurelkun Intergalactic Tourist

Please download Ningen Race mod for your server.

12. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Did you play on the server before? We had this issue before... I can solve it by removing the name from the db.
    If not, it simply means a character with the same name as yours character already logged in before. You'll have to change your name and then try again.

I'm afraid I won't install other mods, sorry.

13. fernworrier

and i'm back from having no internet for a good amount of time. and i still say at lease get at lease the item broadcaster as it was super useful for fracken.

14. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Welcome back! The server is as lively as the last time you came. (yes still quite empty lol)

The server had some issue this week-end, I'm working to get it back online.

15. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Alright, finally back online =p

16. fernworrier

ya because of no internet i could not update the game/mods and once i finnaly could esuna was pgi heaven to the point i had to deleate her.

17. Sprvrn

Sprvrn Title Not Found

Hello.
    Some news:
    Due to the lack of time to play, and the lack of players, I took the decision to stop the server. The server is still paid until the 1st april 2017, so I'll keep it online for now and I'll shut it down in about a month. You still have some time to gather your stuff and save it on your ship if you want to. I'll upload a save of the universe if you want to get your planets back.

Sorry and Thank you to everyone who came to play there. We had some good time.
    Managing a server was an interesting hobby for me, I got to learn a few things about server. That was definitely worth it.

See you somewhere else maybe !

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  18. nekowolfboy112

nekowolfboy112 Yeah, You!

Hello! i was wondering if it was still possible to join in this server? it would be awesome if i can

19. fernworrier

nope it died also look at the post above yours as to why.

20. nekowolfboy112

nekowolfboy112 Yeah, You!

Fair enough. I just wanted to ask an see if anyone still played