1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Healing Factor

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by FireSpark81, Mar 4, 2017.

1. FireSpark81

FireSpark81 Void-Bound Voyager

This is a mod inspired by everyone's favorite Marvel superhero Wolverine. This mod includes cosmetic armor and an EPP augment that allows you to heal super fast, gives you a jump boost and an extra 100 health. There are two cosmetic armors one of the classic Wolverine and then one of the old man logan style.

Attached Files:

2. SSJMichael29

SSJMichael29 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any special way to apply this mod?

3. SSJMichael29

SSJMichael29 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was watching your tutorial video on the Healing Factor and using the mod in-game. Its great to have it but is there a way to increase the healing rate? From reading it on Notepad++ it almost seems like its 100/180 which I think is Healing I augment. Is there a way to increase it to a faster rate than 100/90 speed? I am finally going to try and make my own version of rapid regen with a few goodies. I already know not to use yours as my own for a variety of reason plus I wouldn't do that to anyone since its wrong. I had issue with the modpack helper but I will get it. Great work by the way and thank you for the great tutorials. We appreciate that, I just want super rapid passive healing and high health. In the steam workshop some made an OP mod of a craftable God item that when used gives you healing regen but also thorn and infinite energy...which I love the infinite enerrgy and health regen, but not the visual body effects. I know I will have to just learn and do my own.