Modding Discussion Haywrites is taking a break! (For how long?) (Vote for next character!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by haywrites, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Which character should have a Narrative Overhaul next?

1. Jas

2. Vincent

3. Pam

4. Linus

5. Evelyn

6. George

7. Jodi

8. Robin

9. Kent

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Hello everyone!

First off, thank you so much for playing my mods!

Today, I reached 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND!?) unique downloads for my mods. Truly amazing that so many people agree that Stardew Valley's characters still have stories to tell.

As such, I have to announce I'm taking a break.

For how long, I'm not sure. I need to focus on things in my life for a time: I'm completely broke, and need a job! (Is Gus hiring?)

As such, I'm leaving a poll up for some of the characters I've been looking at. Which would you like to see next? I'll take all your opinions into account. If I return, I'll take down this thread.

Again, thank you all so much for accepting me as a part of your modding community and I hope I have brought some fun and joy to your games.

Please send good vibes my way in my job search, because rent's due next week, and, well, who knows what will happen.

See you soon,
    Haywrites/Brendan

PS: If you haven't tried my mods yet, click here!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Good luck with everything haywrites, and thank you for sharing your mods with the community! :)

• Flyteofheart

Flyteofheart Void-Bound Voyager

I cant play SDV without these character edits anymore, so thank you so much for your work :) take your time with IRL stuff... we will still be here if you want to come back. The stuff you already contributed is gold.

Good luck with getting a job. If all else fails, may I suggest substitute teaching. Schools are so desperate they take anyone with a pulse and it pays decent. Just have to pass a background check. Its saved my ass being able to sub because its basically a job thats always needed and no one wants to do.

• Trevs

Trevs Astral Cartographer

> no leah option
          > shook

Enjoy your break, and good luck with finding a job!

Dr.Drub likes this.
          • haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Thanks! Here's hoping it all works out.

zeemoliu likes this.
            • haywrites

haywrites Big Damn Hero

Hey all! Hope all is well with you.
              Figured I'd post an update: still looking for a job! There's some prospects in September or October, but we'll see.

Excited to be able to work on the game again soon, hopefully!