WIP Have any ideas for hair or clothes? I'll make them happen!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by milku, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

this looks cute

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's very cute! I don't like the breast details, but otherwise, it's nice and simple and what I'd been looking for.

I don't suppose you could do a white one with a pink ribbon on the front, or some kind of more simple detail like that?

Otherwise, it's really cute!

• zyrick2690

zyrick2690 Void-Bound Voyager

can you make Mabel's sweaters from Gravity Falls??

[​IMG]

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Those are cute! I am not familiar with Gravity Falls or Mabel, but I love those sweaters, I see several I would have a hard time choosing between.

• DreamerDrop

Gravity Falls is a lovely show if you like occultic mystery shows and good animation. It's about a couple kids sent to live with their stingy hack of an Uncle out in a small town in the middle of nowhere. And then things get weird.

Mabel outfits are A+ though, especially because she makes those giant sweaters for herself by hand. She wears them constantly. In the middle of summer. It takes dedication to be that confident in your style, y'know? She's a true inspiration.

Mabel sweaters in Stardew would be really cute! It would be easy to roleplay Mabel in a Stardew game as well...

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Breast details? I didn't add any. Maybe you're looking at the collar?
              That was supposed to be a Peter Pan collar..

• Escutcheon

Escutcheon Void-Bound Voyager

I know you said your forte is more cutesy/anime, but what do you think of trying your hand at either an undercut or faux-hawk? As for shirts, I've been trying to make a henley, but it's not turning out so well... Images posted below for reference.

Attached Files:

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I wouldn't mind doing that shirt. I'll definitely give it a shot.
                  I can have it done within the next 10 minutes probably.
                  As for the hair, I'm pretty bad with short hair.. I'll still give it a shot in the future with the other hair suggestions.

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

I gave the first few a shot, but it's hard when you're only working 6x6.
                    Designs like the clover, flower, dunking dog, penguin, etc. weren't coming out too good.
                    I also don't know if you're expecting the baggy turtleneck and sleeves because I can't do that with my current skills.
                    Doing that would mean I'd have to edit countless other files just to achieve that look, and it's a lot harder to edit a file than you think.
                    And even then, I can't guarantee that it may even work if I do that.
                    I would love to do this if I could. I'm sorry.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I realize you might be pretty bogged down with requests already but I would LOVE some druid style clothes. Earthy, bohemian, comfy but still practical kinda stuff. Think greens, browns, even some black. A tanktop or two would be nice too, to pair up with some long flowing skirts. Peasant tops would be cool too, I saw someone mentioned medieval clothes so I'll add my +1 to that suggestion as well.

If you want examples of any of those I'll go dig them out of google for you. :3

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Honestly? It's only been a few requests, but nothing major for shirts. So you're totally fine.
                        I do like cute, frilly stuff, but I am a hippie-vibe kind of person.
                        I personally own tie dye shirts and normal, casual shirts. So I really don't mind the more relaxed and realistic style.
                        I sadly can't make skirts since I'd need to make a straight forward mod and not edit the xnb files, but I'm pretty sure Better Dressed has long flowing skirts like you want.
                        Definitely link me to some suggestions and I'll give them a shot.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                        • LuthienNightwolf

Awesome, I'm about to head out to get food right now but when I get back I'll do a little digging and see if I can find some cool ideas.

• DreamerDrop

... Oh. I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure. I love Peter Pan collars... ^^;; That was my bad, sorry!

• LuthienNightwolf

Okay, found a few examples. I know working so small you won't be able to get tons of detail, so don't worry about little things, but the general shape should be doable I think. Its the big romantic sleeves I like on the shirts that have them, and the empire waist on either one. Color preference for any would be black, green or pink, as those are the colors my two farmers most often wear. :3

Peasant top:
                              peasant top.jpg

Peasant top with fancy sleeves and empire waist:
                              peasant top empire waist.jpg

Tank top with empire waist:
                              tank top empire waist.jpg

More tank tops with empire waist (I'm mainly looking at the pink and green styles here):
                              tank top empire waist 2.jpg

Any of these would look cute over the basic jeans my farmer already wears, so even if you can't make skirts these will still look super cute. n_n

Zalkyria likes this.
                              • milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

Duuuude, that first shirt is gorgeous. I'd gladly wear that in person.
                                I sadly can't do anything with the sleeves, but thank god the default sleeves are quite long.
                                I think I maybe have figured out how to change the sleeve color, so I can definitely give the tank tops a try.
                                I'll most likely try around tomorrow.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                                • Zeithri

Zeithri Big Damn Hero

Request: Ainu /&/ Nomadic clothing.

Examples;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some examples~

It might be difficult to make in Stardew but... yeah ^_^

• Oxyligen

Oxyligen Tentacle Wrangler

• YandereRussia

YandereRussia Void-Bound Voyager

Can you make Makoto's hair from the anime Free!? (Yes, it has an exclamation mark in the name)

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler

You think your girl doesn't know anime
                                      but jokes on you
                                      she knows too much lol
                                      I'll give it a shot whenever I get to hair.

• milku

milku Tentacle Wrangler