1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Has the game came out yet?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Vexuren, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexuren

Vexuren Void-Bound Voyager

I pre ordered the game like a year ago and i was wondering if the game came out yet? if it has not them when is it coming out?

2. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Pre-orders came out 6 months ago, I won't answer your question for having such a bad sense of time and no knowledge of google or the search bar.

I hope you've learned a lesson (I don't care which lesson, just, any, you can choose)

3. kymlaar

kymlaar Orbital Explorer

The game won't be out until 2014, but hopefully the beta will be available this year.

4. Driver405

Driver405 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

A simple "no" would have sufficed. While I understand threads like this are not necessary, there is no need to be aggressive.

OP: The beta will probably be released this year, though the full release will likely be next year. If in doubt, have a search around before you make a thread. The information should be on hand to answer your question.

Now, I'm going to lock this as there is not much else to discuss. There are pre-existing threads dedicated to beta discussion, so please use them instead.

Seajun_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.