1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Harvested grapes disappeared

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Shippo, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Shippo

Shippo Existential Complex

I harvested some grapes. They appeared on the ground, like they should. When I picked them up, they just kinda ceased to exist. They're nowhere to be found.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your starbound.log

~ Iris ~

3. Shippo

I think this is the right one...

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Is it a log from the session you harvested them? If not please harvest some and attach the log right after.

~ Iris ~

5. Shippo

I guess its right, but there are other files... starbound.log.1 through starbound.log.5

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

None of the logs shows any error. Maybe there's failing sth else. I'll take a look later today to see if i can reproduce it on my machine.

~ Iris ~

7. Shippo

I grew more grapes and it worked fine, so I dunno why it happened. I had a tracked quest that required grapes, pineapple, and kiwi. There are sprinklers for the crops. Some of my crew were near, as well as a pet. I dunno if the game froze for barely a split second when I picked them up (aka when they disappeared)... it does that, though rarely. I think I was also picking up other nearby crops at about the same time (they didn't disappear).

I've also noticed that crops in the wild usually (not always) stop growing after the first time they're harvested. I don't know if it's supposed to be that way, or if it's related at all. But things I plant myself seem to work okay (except for the grapes this one time)

Last edited: May 4, 2017