Modding Discussion Happy Farmer's v1.11 Working MOD List

Discussion in 'Mods' started by fftljoe, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Barsian

Barsian Aquatic Astronaut

any possibility to update save anywhere mod or something similar?

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where can I find the Events Notification mod page? I would like to see what it is about before just downloading it, as the link is just to a download site.

• zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm going to start work on the port after my midterm this Wednesday, so hopefully all goes well!

• Barsian

Barsian Aquatic Astronaut

thank you man, this save me a lot of hours of preparing for each episode of my let´s play series :)

• zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow I never even thought it would be useful for such a thing, but that totally makes sense now. Sounds awesome! =D

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I added get dressed a little bit ago, used it and tried cjb items mod and game crashed.
              I have cjb item mod cjb cheat menu and one that extends sprinkler range. I've been using item mod a lot without issues

• fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

there are updated versions of all the mods you are using make sure you have them updated

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

I have the updated ones. Unless they were updated within the last week I have the most current versions right now.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The last official versions? Because those do not work, you need unofficial patched ones.

• fftljoe

Here is a new mod by Entoarox that I am testing and it is working well. I like it a lot :catface:

More Pets

Zalkyria likes this.
                      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Why thank you, I put a lot of effort into it :)

Zalkyria and fftljoe like this.
                        • Kashii49829

Kashii49829 Void-Bound Voyager

So if it isn't too much of a bother, as its a bit hard to clarify what is updated for 1.11 of Stardew Valley.. I can list the mods I have.
                          Billboard Anywhere, Birthday Mail, Build endurance, Daily Quest Anywhere, Event notifications, Look up anything, Loved Labels, Luck Skill, Museum Rearranger Mod, NPC Map locations, Regeneration, Show Price over Item, Chest Label mod, Sprint and Dash Redux, and Timespeed.

Also if it helps you can tell me if any of them needed updates upon the 1.11 Stardew valley, it'd save me some trouble because lately I've been feeling ill and looking at lists doesn't help much for my comprehension currently. Getting a specific answer as to what needs to be updated would mean a lot to me for the time being.

Also, tfw you try looking at text to do a task and no matter what you can't gather what it's trying to say because your head feels so clouded and sick you can't register what its trying to say. ^^;

• fftljoe

Just trying to understand.. From the list you provided, you would like to know what ones work or need to be updated for 1.11?

• Kashii49829

Yes, that is what I mean. I can try to find the updated links on my own, I just need to know which ones are updated for 1.11 if they didn't work after or just needed minor tweaks after 1.11.

And I suppose even if they didn't need updates, I'm not completely sure if all of them are up to date as they are. I can parrouse the versions if that helps.

• fftljoe

The original post here has all the updated links, to my knowledge. All of the mods you list, with the exception of luck skill, are linked there.

• fftljoe

I've been trying to find one. I only can find the post about it in Daily Notifications page. Post #13

• Kashii49829

Okay, I replaced a couple mods I have I'm guessing with equivalents, I replaced Billboard Anywhere by Omegasis with Calendar anywhere which is the same thing, I believe. Sprint and Dash Redux by littleraskol is replaced by Sprinting Mod, and Regeneration by Hammurabi with Regen Mod.

Can someone tell me if any of the equivalents I found are similar or the exact same, and if there are ones which people prefer? I can share the location of said mods because I know Billboard anywhere works with the update to 1.11, I didn't try Sprint and Dash or Regeneration.

But because I didn't see them on the list, I just found equivalents, I thought I'd share.

• Kashii49829

• Kashii49829

And as for Birthday Mail and Luck Skill, I don't see updates for those, but I assume Birthday Mail still works, and I know Luck skill does too. I know Birthday mail has had a update for 1.1, but I haven't proven if it still works for 1.11.

As for Luck Skill, I know the person who originally made it worked on it once but hasn't brainstormed to expand it as far as I know. Seems like a project someone should take up. And I apologize if my language goes in circles, still not feeling well.

• fftljoe

I think this may have something you are looking for. Also my list on the first page had Show item sell price.
                                        Always read carefully!
                                        here