RELEASED [Halted Development] [SMAPI 0.39.7+] Zoryn's Mods

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Zoryn4163, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Version 1.6.1 fixes that. You must move the 'mouse' over the date like normal, and then press A (bottom button) to open the calendar.

Added in version 1.6.2

• MattyG

MattyG Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello again! I wanted to wait until CJBok made a storm variant of his show price mod... but it's been days. Yesterday you mentioned you could knock something together to do the same job. Are you still open to doing so? I miss it :D Sorry to be a bother. Thanks again for the inspired work!

Schaeffer likes this.
      • Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

I'm sure I can look into it :p
        I'm stacking up so many mods though, I already took over handsomematt's mods

Schaeffer likes this.
        • MattyG

MattyG Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know you have a substantial workload. I really should just learn to code for myself :) If and when something comes along, i'll grab it. Just wanted to put the thought back into circulation. thanks again, lady!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
          • Lunatic231

Lunatic231 Void-Bound Voyager

Can you please specify what parts in these images are wrong and what I should do with them.
            1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

• Lunatic231

Should I move the contents in Roaming/Stardew Valley/Mods/RegenMod/RegenMod to the first RegenMod folder?

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

First off, you downloaded the source. Please go to https://github.com/Zoryn4163/Storm-Mods/releases/tag/ZMods1.6 and download the mods you want, but do not download the link that says "Source code"!
                After that, delete all of the things in that second image. I can't even tell what's going on there. In each of the ZIP folders, you should see a single folder - you need to drag and drop that entire folder into the ./Mods/ directory.
                From there, repeat a similar process with any other mods that you've found that you'd like to install that use the storm API (SMAPI mods will not work!)
                Hopefully that helps

• Lunatic231

Okay it's working now. Thank you so much for helping :)

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

No problem! I enjoy helping people :)

Schaeffer likes this.
                    • sweetangel20

sweetangel20 Starship Captain

I'm sorry about reporting back late about the fishing mod. So I did as you told me. I tested it out. It's Fall, good luck today, fishing by the lake next to the wizards tower, and I fished up 8 smallmouth bass. Is that normal? I don't want to be cheaty; just want to be able to fish without wanting to toss my computer into Mount Doom.

• iamniceify

iamniceify Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i need some help. My game only crashes when i am saving. Which is pretty annoying. I tried to take out my mod one by one and it come back nothing. I did not install any mod other than yours and i use the version which you complied from.

Loaded Better RNG 1.6_? by Zoryn
                        [LocalModLoader] Failed to load mods from assembly CalendarAnywhere, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null due to error System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Storm.StardewValley.Event.GamepadButtonPressedEvent' from assembly 'StormLoader, Version=0.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
                        at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.FetchNonReturnParameters()
                        at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.GetParameters()
                        at Storm.ExternalEvent.AssemblyModLoader.LoadModsFromAssembly(Assembly assembly)
                        Loaded Calendar Anywhere 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Durable Fences 1.6 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Fishing Mod 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Health Bars Mod 1.6.2 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Junimo Deposit Anywhere 1.6 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Movement Modifier 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Regen Mod 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        [CecilInjectorFactory] Loaded 1469 injectors.
                        [CecilEventCallbackInjector] Invalid param count on callback!
                        StardewValley.Crop .ctor (System.Int32,System.Int32,System.Int32)System.Void
                        PreCropConstructorCallback (Storm.StardewValley.Accessor.CropAccessor,System.Int32,System.Int32,System.Int32)Storm.Manipulation.DetourEvent

PostCropConstructorCallback (Storm.StardewValley.Accessor.CropAccessor,System.Int32,System.Int32,System.Int32)Storm.Manipulation.DetourEvent

Game Initialized
                        Loaded Better RNG 1.6_? by Zoryn
                        Loaded Durable Fences 1.6 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Fishing Mod 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Health Bars Mod 1.6.2 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Junimo Deposit Anywhere 1.6 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Movement Modifier 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        Loaded Regen Mod 1.6.1 by Zoryn
                        [CecilInjectorFactory] Loaded 1469 injectors.
                        PreCropConstructorCallback (Storm.StardewValley.Accessor.CropAccessor,System.Int32,System.Int32,System.Int32)Storm.Manipulation.DetourEvent

PostCropConstructorCallback (Storm.StardewValley.Accessor.CropAccessor,System.Int32,System.Int32,System.Int32)Storm.Manipulation.DetourEvent

Game Initialized

took out the calander mod as it was not working with Storm-0.1.1.0_GIT-b682d72.zip

EDIT 1:

Game just auto closes upon sleeping. Its very random. I can sleep today and save. Then the next day i cant at all. I have 30 hour in the game, used SMAPI before. Is it just me? Have been using your mod since you moved to STORM. Never had this problem at all. My game version is 1.051

• Zebracakes4me

Zebracakes4me Tentacle Wrangler

Hi Zoryn. Just wanted to let you know that I was able to find the "solution" to the errors I was having where some mods were working and some were not.

Basically, I updated STORM to and even more updated version (seems like it's updated every few hours or so) and I now no longer have any issues. I was wondering why when some people posted their issues, it seemed like they had more 'injectors" than I had with my Storm Log. With the new(er) STORM update, I have even more injectors now and no issues with the mods I have.

I just really wish to thank you again for taking some time to assist :DD. You and the other mods are doing a fantastic job and have a great deal of patience to be assisting other people too. :up:

(attached current Storm_Log showing no issues! woot!)

Attached Files:

• Schaeffer

Schaeffer Space Spelunker

Just wanted to second this, as it is the only thing I still wish I had in Storm that I was enjoying earlier this week in SMAPI. I know you're busy, Zoryn, but just know that a lot of people will be very happy whenever you get around to porting the Show Sell Price mod!

• Brabbit1987

Brabbit1987 Void-Bound Voyager

By the way, the durable fences mod doesn't seem to be working. I downloaded it previously before it was moved over here. Has it been updated since? Also, no rush if it hasn't, just wanted to let you know.

• Kipex

Kipex Orbital Explorer

Love this essential collection of mods and I installed all except the RNG one.

However I have a problem with the movement mod. With "EnableRunningSpeedOverride" set to true, it initially works fine, but after I use my runkey (LeftControl) for the first time even the walking speed remains very fast, much faster than the initial walkspeed when starting the game. So basically it feels like pushing run also ups the walkspeed value and remains there.

I think my settings are correct, unless I misunderstood something. Basically what I want is for the runspeed to be much faster, or even moreso I guess I'm after the previous SMAPI sprint mod functionality that actually added a new button for sprinting in which case the default run/walk functionality stays intact, autorun can stay on and the new extra button won't likely cause any problems with events either. If the walkspeed setting continues to have problems with events, I would love the additional sprint button functionality. Current settings:

"EnableDiagonalMovementSpeedFix": true,
                                "NoClip": false,
                                "EnableWalkingSpeedOverride": false,
                                "PlayerWalkingSpeed": 2,
                                "EnableRunningSpeedOverride": true,
                                "PlayerRunningSpeed": 10
                                Using Storm-0.1.1.0_GIT-583fb43.zip and MovementMod_1.6.1.zip

Edit: it does slow back to the normal speed after some time of walking really fast, but if there's a logical idea behind this I have no clue what it is - seems buggy and random, and more to the point: out of my control.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                                • Schaeffer

Schaeffer Space Spelunker

I'm doing this:
                                  "EnableDiagonalMovementSpeedFix": true,
                                  "NoClip": false,
                                  "EnableWalkingSpeedOverride": true,
                                  "PlayerWalkingSpeed": 4,
                                  "EnableRunningSpeedOverride": true,
                                  "PlayerRunningSpeed": 8
                                  and I have Lshift bound to walk/run in the ingame controls (and unchecked Autorun in the game controls menu), this works really well for me.

Kipex likes this.
                                  • Zebracakes4me

Zebracakes4me Tentacle Wrangler

How do you even see what you run by at speed 10? :seriously:

• LaxoraNZ

LaxoraNZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hooray, Junimo Deposit Anywhere release! Thank you kindly, for this Zoryn, you're awesomesauce! :3

• LaxoraNZ

LaxoraNZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't think you do, it's probably for getting to places quicker, and then when you actually want to move around while actually knowing where abouts you are you toggle to walking. I have my runspeed set to 4, and it's probably about the fastest I can manage without everything being a blur of confusion xD

Schaeffer likes this.
                                        • Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

FishingMod doesn't touch what kind of fish you get AFAIK. Getting bad RNG is.. completely random, is all I can say.

"[LocalModLoader] Failed to load mods from assembly CalendarAnywhere, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null due to error System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Storm.StardewValley.Event.GamepadButtonPressedEvent' from assembly 'StormLoader, Version=0.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'." Either your storm or injectors appear to be out of date, firstly. Update them please.
                                          The game auto-closing on save is due to a failure in the serialization of the entire game because apparently everything needs to be in a save file. This usually occurs from a mod setting something that shouldn't exist in the game, such as a spawned in item or custom tool. If none of that happened, I'm unsure of what to say.

Very strange things are going on. I'll go ahead and recompile all the mods for the latest storm build now, check back in an hour tops. Also note that the event that repairs fences is only fired when you're outside, in the same location as the fences, when the clock updates.

I've yet to see any issues with the walking speed being overridden if the value was off. I'll go ahead and add another check to ensure it's off, but this shouldn't be happening.

Generally, you don't :p

No probs

I use it for testing things, like when I have to run to the mines to test something with monsters. Higher runspeed is very handy.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016