RELEASED [Halted Development] [SMAPI 0.39.7+] Zoryn's Mods

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Zoryn4163, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jujube

Jujube Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. Just started trying to mod Stardew to fix that dreaded fishing game that I dislike so and I've spent a good few hours scrolling through the internet to find out how to put these mods in, as I like the sound of them. I have the latest Fishing Mod 1.1, Enemy Health bars 1.0.2, and Regen Mod 1.4.1, with the latest version of Storm, and 1.0.5 of Stardew Valley.

The game loads and when I press the ? in the game, it says three mods are loaded, but they don't work. When I check the log, there's a ton of 'exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation' for all the mods and according to the log, it unloads the mods.

Here's an example of the many errors:

Game Initialized
    Failed to save config file:
    [ModEventBus] Mod Regen Mod threw the error System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Object Storm.StardewValley.Wrapper.Character.Expose()'.
    at RegenMod.RegenMod.UpdateCallback(PreUpdateEvent event)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

There's as lot of this in there and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. I've followed the instructions step-by-step. I've edited the config files to be on, they're not read only, and I've tried running on administrator mode as well.

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

I can look into that, sure.

I definitely had it check for being paused o_O https://github.com/Zoryn4163/Storm-Mods/blob/master/RegenMod/RegenMod/RegenMod.cs#L43
      I'll recheck all mod compatability and rebuild them all against the latest storm, and make sure that they actually do what I'm telling them to do x.x

[​IMG]
      The trashcan is in the way, but it definitely pauses in menus and such.

Uhm yeah, I'm on top of that already. Sorry about it doing that, I forgot to update my source before the latest release, but all of the stuff should be updated now. I'm going to rebuild everything and resend it though, because apparently RegenMod decided it didn't wanna be paused when a menu was open.

All of my mods should be V1.5 V1.6

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
      • Jujube

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

• Jujube

I got them this morning. On the plus side, the 1.6 versions seem to work just fine :D

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Good to hear. If you (or anyone) downloaded MovementMod, a hotfix was put out as 1.6.1 because someone decided to break silly things in the API

• MattyG

MattyG Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Zoryn, I have a request, if I may. Would it be possible to configure the stamregen mod to accept negative values? I don't know about anyone else, but the longer I stay awake, the more tired I get... even if i hold still. I feel like a mild decay to your stam would be pretty realistic. It would also force me to use that kitchen I paid for for something other than a buff. Just a thought. Thanks, man!

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Have you tried putting in negative values before? I never told the mod to make anything only positive. If not, I'll just add a field for negation.

• MattyG

I did. It didn't seem to have an effect. After I had done so, the mod didn't work even with a positive variable. Maybe I'll red/l it and try again. Thanks for the fast response.

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Sorry to report that it seems that the stamina multiplier in the latest Fishing Mod is broken, a MAX cast with a fibre rod takes 7 stam at any setting.

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Okay I'll just add it as a setting, no problem there.
                    Edit: I'll push this out shortly. Just a config value now. It's set to 10 in the config, obviously yours can be slower.
                    [​IMG]

Alrighty, I'll look into that in a bit.

• sweetangel20

sweetangel20 Starship Captain

Does anyone know the configuration to get the fishing mod on here like the easier fishing mod?

• MattyG

Much appreciated!

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

https://github.com/Zoryn4163/Storm-Mods/releases/download/ZMods1.6/RegenMod_1.6.1.zip

What does the easier fishing mod do exactly?

I can't reliably get a MAX, but I can assure you that fishing does restore stamina on the latest build. Do remember that the bobber MUST land in the water, because currently I can only fire the restore stamina call when you pull the bobber back out.
                          [​IMG]

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Ah, it restores on bringing the bobber back, I see. I thought it augmented the stamina loss on cast. Does hooking a fish count too?

I see you like getting your feet wet.

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Yes, once the bobber hits the water, any action that pulls it out should restore stamina. And yea, I have partial no-clip for testing mods. ^.^
                              In the future I do intend for it to restore on cast, however.

• ValkyriaRose

ValkyriaRose Void-Bound Voyager

Did you take down your RNGmod from Github? :eek:

• Kittenykat

Kittenykat Big Damn Hero

Configurable Day Lengths, FreezeInside and Show Sell Price are the only SMAPI mods I use right now, and the first two are already converted to Storm. So really, all I need is a storm version of CJB's Show Sell Price and I'll be ready to make the switch! :nurunaughty:

Also, I'd like to make a minor mod request: Make it so the Energy numeric value is always visible? The (###/270) tooltip thing.

• MattyG

• Schaeffer

Schaeffer Space Spelunker

Seconded, seconded, seconded!!! CJB's Show Sell Price mod is kickass. Can anyone port it over to Storm? I messaged CJB about it, but I don't think he is able to do it. And the numeric energy value visibility thing, too, would be great, especially if it were made much smaller and less conspicuous.