1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. ZER0X

ZER0X Void-Bound Voyager

I only get the "tier 2" stuff , anything that I'm missing here?

2. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think your dropbox may be broken, but then again it could just be firefox being buggy on my end. I have downloaded this mod before, but now it just doesnt seem to want to.

3. lunaflame

lunaflame Void-Bound Voyager

i just got the mod and then loaded up no Problem tell i when to make one of the New race but don't have the races and i wanted to be a Covenet Elite T3T how do i fix it any one???[​IMG]

4. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Requoting for those who still asks on how to get them working.

Also, new error, I can't make an Elite character and a Brute character. Once I made an Elite, I tried making a Brute, but the character slot went blank like it haven't got a character - but when I click on it, it goes to the Elite character. Error log throws up a line about brutecannibals codex missing.

5. RazgrizRaptor

RazgrizRaptor Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to upgrade the weapons? I've been unable to find a way to do this with any of the weapons other than the sword. also I can't find where to make the NPC spawners. they don't show up in the employers station. ^^;
    if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please tell me. =)

6. Masteschief

Masteschief Orbital Explorer

When are the AI going to be fixed and if they are where do I get them???

7. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

8. Playmate

Playmate Intergalactic Tourist

Hi!. Im new to modding starbound and im using a mac.. (just so you know :p)
    Uhm btw, can you release a version where i can only get the weapons? thanks.. i have not fully played halo (i know :( ) but ive played a few multiplayers in school (hehe) and i think the energy sword is something special. - cant find any halo mods that has it

thanks

9. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

You can get the whole mod and just use the sword, really.

10. KingPineapple

KingPineapple Space Hobo

Can you please help me I downloaded the mod and installed it and on the main menu screen there is the halo music, but as far as i can tell there are no items in the game, I would really appreciate some help with this

11. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

Craft Cortana, place her and they craft other stuff from her. Note that many items are not directly available and you'll have to use /admin to get them. Some of the unavailable ones are overpowered (like a lot) while others will crash the game so for safety, just use the craftable stuff for now.

Or you can do like me and find which items works and then modify the stats in the file directly.

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

So... Pantherine has put me in charge of updating this mod. I'll see what I can do.

13. Cinthia P. Rose

Cinthia P. Rose Orbital Explorer

Having a hard time installing it.. :(
    Playing on mac, and downloaded the .ZIP and extracted the contents to my Starbound mods folder but i keep crashing.. Any ideas or suggestions?

14. Mackinz

It's not updated to Pleased Giraffe, @Cinthia P. Rose. As Pantherine put me in charge of updating it, please look forward to my eventual release of an updated version.

15. Cinthia P. Rose

Cinthia P. Rose Orbital Explorer

Oh ok, Thank you for answering :DD i'm looking forward to it

Also unless I'm missing where it is, i couldn't find any indicator of what version of Starboard, version v5.2 was compatible with.
    No big deal but would be helpful :DD

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  16. MrDerpHerpin

MrDerpHerpin Orbital Explorer

will this ever be updated?

17. Mackinz

*cough*

18. kingpin484

kingpin484 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

when do think the next update will come out?

19. Mackinz

When I get around to it.

Starbound playa likes this.
  20. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

I Wonder if this will be updated soon. Was rather amazing.