RP Halo: Beyond the Rim

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Plu contemplated the capabilities of the banshee for a moment. It probably couldn't do anything anyways if it tried, albeit slightly annoying as it may be, and the probability of it having a plasma torpedo on it seemed very unlikely...

She then thought to herself, "but what if they tried attacking the docking rings as it was trying to dock? Does the ship's shields extend that far?" Plu didn't know much about docking rings; when she flew with the Covenant, they had docking ships instead. Perhaps someone from the other ship knew more about this than her...

Plu speaks into the comms once more, "How vulnerable are the docking rings as they are docked?" For whatever reason, her conscience was telling her not to simply eradicate the flying banshee and ask questions later.

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Jake gets tired of waiting, and decides to check down each of the hallways.

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

It seems to be just a hallway. You can hear the Marines now. Time to get ready.

The docking rings would be vulnerable. That Banshee must know you have the power to eradicate it, but no one would be stupid enough to actually try to attack a cruiser in a Banshee. That means it is either some weird strategy or a distraction. There isn't anything to distract you from though.

Before you can get a response, there is a momentary screech from the comms. Someone shuts it off before it can cause your ears to ring. Everyone seems confused at the moment.

A few seconds from now he should go unconscious...

@Arra

You hear a wail over your comms. You feel yourself going unconscious...

"Driving. Of course. Laziness is why we invented cars. Kind of. Not really."

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar's breathing increases in fear....by gosh...He tries to keep himself awake....No...he cant.....He tries not to pass out

" M-mmgh....No...N-no..."

" Oh hell Vist! Stay awake! "

5. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

1578 stands there tracking the banshee, ready to step in if Brisa (?) can't get the ship under control.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"My kind of living!"

7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Walking is boring. At least when you're not on vacation. I've never really been anywhere nice while I was on-duty. Now FLYING is a different story..."

((Brez. I think.))
    It's falling, but Vistar only just passed out. Noting happened to the ship he was attacking though.

You stay awake for a few seconds before you can't anymore. Vistar passes out. Now it looks like it's up to Brez to stop the Banshee from falling to its doom.

8. Firebird Zoom

Knowing nothing about Covenant biology, he expected as much. However, 1578 views the crashing Banshee with growing concern. "Did I place too much trust in Brez?" He asks himself.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Hopefully not, but it isn't over yet.

10. HunterC1998

"Uhh, yeah, flying isn't part of my Resumé..."

11. Jake9039

Jake starts slowly meandering to the bridge, and Ethan checks the battlenet for anything new.

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" WELL CRAP! "
    Brez tries to take control of the banshee, rushing it as much as she can

13. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Gah! Son of a—..." Plu yelped as she reflexively brought her hands up to cup her ears, but was pointless as it seemed to cut off quicker than she could react. After a moment of silence, she tried asking, "What the hell was that?" into the comms.

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Noting new except for the Covenant trying to get into that ship. Wait, WHAT?!

You get control back, but you're a bit shaky on your flying skills.

After a few moments, the comms come back on. No screeching.
    "It could have been feedback, or it could be someone trying to attack us... with noise..."

"Unless I'm flying one of those Wasps or Hornets, I'll find something to crash into. Or it'll be one crazy ride..."

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Brez just tries to land somewhere a ways off, safe and by its lonesome....

" I haven't flew anything for....A while....."
    She tries to basically launch it away as fast as she can

16. Jake9039

Jake calls over the comms "we've got covenant over here" before ducking for cover and firing with his needle. Meanwhile, Ethan sighs and sends where they are on the map.

17. HunterC1998

"Yeah I'll just drive, we got a new Warthog?"

18. Firebird Zoom

1578 lets out all the tension that had built up in himself after he saw that Brez had managed to regain control of the banshee. ((WORDS!))

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

By landing., you probably broke something. Wherever you are is deserted though.

It goes and preforms a combination of crashing and landing somewhere in the woods a ways away.

((Let's redo this. I meant trying to get into the survey ship. Not the one you're in now.))
    Time reverses a few seconds but no one really notices. You all are now time travelers!

"I think we'll be taking a flight. We get First Class! But it's the only class, so it isn't that good. No drinks in fancy little cups. Or drinks at all, for that matter."

20. HunterC1998

"I'm regretting asking.."

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.