REQUEST Halloween Farm / Buildings / Animals (Can help with artwork)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ProphetSix, May 29, 2017.

1. ProphetSix

ProphetSix Starship Captain

Hiya!

So I want to make a really cool halloween themed farm, I know how to edit images and recolor and stuff, I just need someone to help me put them in the game, IE you send me the images, I edit them, you code them into the game? Please help let me know if you're interested :)

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

• ProphetSix

• Voltaic123

That same page on that link will tell you how to edit maps. Your map file is within Content-> Maps -> And then will be named depending on which version of the map you have. The default is called Farm.XNB, the foraging map is Farm_Foraging.xnb, and the others are labelled similarly

• ProphetSix

well i got that far, but im having trouble exporting the map into photoshop so i can paint it?

• Voltaic123

I suggest reading all of that page I linked, It's too much to explain here especially when someone else has already explained it all. In short, you don't paint the map, you paint tiles that are used to create a map in a program called TiDE.

• ProphetSix

well here's what I have so far :D

Acerbicon likes this.
            • cosmickitty

cosmickitty Void-Bound Voyager

Omg that looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see it when it's finished! :)