RELEASED Grimm Valley v0.1 - "RWBY" Inspired Modpack

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LordDakor, Apr 14, 2017.

1. LordDakor

LordDakor Void-Bound Voyager

Description

Hello everyone!

A few months ago, I started to work on a Stardew Valley modpack based on Rooster Teeth's web series "RWBY". At its current state, I have created textures for some of the farm animals which are based on the Creatures of Grimm in "RWBY". There might be future plans to implement changes to monsters, NPCs, buildings, environments, etc.

Installation

1. Use the link below to download the modpack.
    2. Extract the folder somewhere on your PC
    3. Open Grimm-Valley-master/Textures/Packed/All Animals folder.
    4. Select all of the .xnb files and copy it to Stardew Valley/Content/Animals.
    5. Overwrite all of the changes. After all of that then the textures should be working.
    Examples of Animal Textures

Cow

Cow.png

Goat (or Ram)

Goat.png

Pig
    Pig.png

Updates
    0.1v - 40-45% of farm animals textured to Grimm

WIP (Work in Progress)
    0.2v - 100% of farm animals textured to Grimm

Who am I?
    I'm a university student who is studying game design. This year is my final year at university so I'm going to be very busy. Lately, I have been working on my group game project which needs my full attention. I will be mainly focusing on university and life in general so I can't say when or if I ever will get a chance to finish this modpack completely.

How do I support this modpack?
    I don't consider my textures masterpieces so if you want to improve a current texture or create your own texture then please do. Send me a copy of your texture and I will consider to include it in the modpack. I will make sure to credit you on this thread for your hard work. In the end, any assistance given to me will speed up the process of releasing content for this modpack.

Alternatively, if you want to support me somehow besides creating textures then send me feedback about the modpack or donate to my PayPal. Any support, feedback or donations that are given to me would be appreciated. I will make sure to update this thread for any new content that is released for this modpack.

Links

Grimm Valley v0.1

Grimm Valley - Github

My PayPal

Thank you Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum for creating a fantastic series. I also want to give my thanks to ConcernedApe for the hard work that he has put into this game. Definitely looking forward to the next Volume in "RWBY" and the release of Stardew Valley's multiplayer mode.

R.I.P Monty Oum (2015)

Credits

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
      Biyorne and ShinyUmbreon like this.
    • Biyorne

Biyorne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for sharing. This will go great with the couple of RWBY themed character sprites and portraits I made for myself.

LordDakor likes this.