Greetings, fellow players.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MrRicecake, Feb 12, 2017.

1. MrRicecake

MrRicecake Void-Bound Voyager

Hey. The name's Ricecake. I don't really use my real name as even the closest of people call me Rice. I've been going on with Starbound since very early beta and now that I came back to it in the grand opening, I feel... Empty. Playing Starbound alone feels extremely sad if played for longer than an hour at tops. That's why basically I'm pursuing this idea for a clan/roleplay server to be set up with a group of people that would share the excitement with me. You can find it here.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be back within the community and I hope to get along with y'all quite nicely. :)

CondescendedWow likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome back, I hope you'll find some nice people to play with :3

3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

4. MrRicecake

I hope so too!

5. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Hey there Ricecake! I gotta say you'll like it here, we've got all kinds of peoples on these forums so I'm sure you'll find just enough people you like to make you wanna stay ;)

6. MrRicecake

I hope so, but the forum seems to be quite dead in certain parts of it. :/

7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums, Ricecake!

8. CondescendedWow

If you're looking for activity there are RP, Art, and discussion threads(Hel's OffTopic) that are usually the most active parts of the forums.

9. MrRicecake

Yeah, I've noticed. It's just sad to see that the Multiplayer part of a forum for Starbound is quite silent. :/

10. CondescendedWow

Well my advice for that would be to make some friends first and invite them to play Starbound some time!

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here