Greetings and Salutations from Oregon ^_^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Squitten909, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Hello all. I go by the name of Chrissie. I'm 35 (in 2 days) years old, married, a proud Taurus and an American (USA). I live in Oregon. I own 4 dogs and 2 cats and several exotic/Livestock pets.

I have an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and I am currently pursuing my BAA in Early Childhood Development. I work as a Preschool/Daycare Teacher. I work with Infants&Toddlers and Pre-K. In the next few years I plan on getting my Masters Degree in Elementary Education with a concentration in Kindergarten-3rd Grade. I love working with children and hope to open my own center in my later years and retire as a Teacher in Elementary Education.

I play Harvest Moon (which I'm a HUGE fan of) and Pokemon in my spare time. I also love to garden (planting both edibles and flowers), read, write stories, Hike, Exercise and play Sims 3.

I just recently discovered Stardew Valley and I am loving my experience with the game. It is so much like the Harvest Moon series which I am very fond of. I will enjoy this journey I am on with this game and hope to learn more.

Black Beauty, King of the Wind, Black Stallion are some of my favorite movies. I love Kung Fu Panda and HTTYD!
    For Animes I like Bleach, Inuyasha, Pokemon and Kamisama Kiss, plus many others.

I hope to make many friends here. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post. :)

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard, I hope you'll have a great time here! ^u^

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

~ Iris ~

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I wish I had 2 cats as well O=

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums!

7. exwinter23

exwinter23 Seal Broken

Hi from oregon as well!!

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here