RELEASED GreenFarm Extended and Vanilla! Now comes with a functional pool! 7/23/2016

A green farm that comes with two version, a vanilla like farm and an extended version.

1. themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i need to learn to read better =/

anyway, i just installed this love it btw, but i am able to walk on the house sprite.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    • feyrelay

feyrelay Void-Bound Voyager

I love this and use it religiously. The only thing that could make it better would be a version with a bridge or pier going over the lake as I wish I could connect the top and bottom entrances.

• SilverHowler

SilverHowler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, so, I know it's been quite a while since there was any activity in this thread. But I've noticed several issues with this mod.
        I love it as it gives me far more space to actually utilize in the base layout. However there are MANY tiles that can't be tilled due to an incorrect ID, non-removable bushes over the teleport flowers that break them, a water tile on the bottom edge of the pond that has the wrong ID and can't be used to fill your watering can, a broken tile for the turning portion of the minecart that just looks weird but causes no functional problems, aaaaand this mod somehow breaks a bunch of sprites in the forest area below the farm.

As these are all relatively minor things I;d just fix them myself but I have no clue how to edit maps in Stardew.

• DaniCrypt

DaniCrypt Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering if you could make the vanilla mod with the pond oblong shaped? I'm not such a fan of symmetrical since it doesn't look natural. Otherwise Its beautiful, havent tried it yet. Im basically looking for just green ground for changes... -sighs-.

• bearkata

bearkata Void-Bound Voyager

I'm so sad cause I love this mod but I can't get it to work for me :( I override the farm.xnb but nothing seems to change in my game (even when I start a new game with any of the other type of farm maps)