1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gravity Gun 2.0

Replaces the Matter Manipulator with the Gravity Gun from Half-Life

1. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Azou submitted a new mod:

Gravity Gun - Replaces the Matter Manipulator with the Gravity Gun from Half-Life

Read more about this mod...

2. C4N

C4N Space Spelunker

Cannot download, "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.".

3. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are you logged in to the website? It sounds silly, considering you're clearly logged in in order to post this, but try downloading now that you're signed in. Does it work? If not, I can try to get a mirror up.

EDIT: Turns out the website's just having a tough time right now. I've added a mirror.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  4. VampireZio

VampireZio Void-Bound Voyager

Azou,

I put your mod into the mod folder and when I launched the game my character is still using the base matter manipulator, did I do something wrong?

5. VampireZio

VampireZio Void-Bound Voyager

nm got it working, looks like it was conflicting with my own mod project....thanks anyways.

6. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It was my pleasure :p. Glad you got it working!

VampireZio likes this.
  7. Bionoodles

Bionoodles Seal Broken

This mod is fucking beautiful. I've played with it for at least 5 minutes after installing it and I giggled like an idiot the entire time.

Azou likes this.
  8. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

9. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Could I get permission to use your sound assets? and possibly instructions on how to drop them into a mod? I am working on a mod that is a future version of the ZPEFM based on Old Earth Technology Except I may go off a more Tesla Based history Since that appears to be where The term Zero Point Energy originates

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  10. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sure, go for it. PM me if you need help installing them in your mod.

11. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

I'll see how it did, Creative mode is not updated so I can't make each one and test it automatically and I noticed with my mod because I've tiered it up it uses the base beamaxe for placement which looks odd because you no longer have it. any idea on how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  12. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

13. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Yeah it works I just need to get my core files back so I can change the base Matter manipulator to your sounds. Also how did you change the placement animation or was that because you only changed the base one and didn't add others?

That unpacker is obnoxious

I noticed that you included the idle sound. would there be a way to get the MM to use it? or would that require lua?

Also my mod is nearing completion but my icon for the in hand version is too small, whereas I would definitely say your icon is much bigger, I have 16 in hand units to remake and am currently using the default. My hotbar icon looks great, as does the picture when you look at it. What pixel size does it need to be to make it slightly bigger than the default?

o.o just realized you moved the hand position for your base beamaxe file. moved it back for mine hopefully it looks better now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  14. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Okay so I am back this time with a new question looking at your latest version. A user mentioned getting the manipulators to each use their correct version for placement. I noticed you were able to on your screen shots what would I need to change per beamaxe to fix this?

15. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

16. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Hey I sort of shifted accounts through a bipolar episode -.- anyways how would I go about implementing the correct version per unit on my manipulators Corrected the mod again to add you to the credits.

Would really love to figure this out. It would help my mod immensely.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  17. thunderskull833

thunderskull833 Orbital Explorer

how do i craft this

18. Azou

Azou Scruffy Nerf-Herder