1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Grats

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MrVauxs, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Who should win the "I thought this game was cool before it won an award" competion?

1. Starbound

46.2%
  2. Euro Truck Simulator 2

7.7%
  3. Unturned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Stardew Valley

30.8%
  5. Paladins

15.4%
  1. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Just gratulations to Chucklefish to be the finalists of the two steam game awards!
    YAS.PNG

Also i had a surprise seeing Goat Simulator on this list...
    GOATS.PNG
    EDIT: As well as anti-congrats for steam that it has so much money and can't spend it on actual servers when making such of an giant event to hold the website, you can't even log in to vote for Portal 2....

Welp now steam is entiriely dead
    rip.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't know if Stardew Valley getting an award counts as an achievement for Chucklefish, since they only published it. Still good to see both it and Starbound getting recognition, though.

Also, please don't double-post. Use the edit button instead of stacking posts together.

3. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

If you tell me the secret of uploading an image into edited post i would do that
    But now i don't know how

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You need to use the 'More Options' button when editing a post. You should be able to upload an image from there.