1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Grand Armory 0.2

For when one whacking-stick just isnt enough.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

ima take screenshot but i think i sold that.lol

2. amirmiked12

starbound_2017_03_23_21_23_42_427.jpg

Attached Files:

3. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is super weird, i cant imagine what would cause this. You are using the showcase version right?

4. amirmiked12

no

5. IHart

support for assembly is not planned, will look at reinforcer.
    i'm looking into it.

6. amirmiked12

hi your mod adds Arm cannon .
    is it compativle with another arm cannon mod?

7. Lutor2712

Lutor2712 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, is this mod compatible with Manufacturer's Touch mod?? Awesome mod, btw!

8. IHart

yes and there is a patch mod that improves the interaction http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837593363

If you havent encountered any issues then...yes? Identify the mod and i could test it myself.

9. amirmiked12

I just found that common great axe doesn't has any sound .cause there is no sound code in the active item.

10. amirmiked12

11. amirmiked12

I fixed it.
    it was caused by mask files in mask folder.
    cause I think I have edited them.lol.

12. royal_fish

royal_fish Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod and consider it an essential. However, when going into my log file to try and see what was causing NPCs to randomly die (probably unrelated to this mod), I noticed that there were quite a few errors related to Grand Armory, just to let you know:

[16:29:02.968] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/guard.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Weapon_GrandArmory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/items/human/3/1/0/primary/-")
    [16:29:03.093] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/hiredguard.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Weapon_GrandArmory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 3 out of range in pathApply("/items/human/3/1/0/primary/-")
    [16:29:03.125] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/dungeon/aviannativevillage/devoutvillageguard.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Weapon_GrandArmory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'avian' in pathApply("/items/avian/0/1/0/sheathedprimary/-")
    [16:29:03.125] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/crew/crewmember.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Weapon_GrandArmory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 1 out of range in pathApply("/items/default/0/1/1/primary/-")
    [16:29:03.187] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/villageguard.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Weapon_GrandArmory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 1 out of range in pathApply("/items/novakid/0/1/1/primary/-")