1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

glitch village or apex coordinates?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Jason the spaceman, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Jason the spaceman

Jason the spaceman Aquatic Astronaut

im looking for a cool glitch village to make my home anyone have good coordinates?

F1ZZY likes this.
  2. hansmorg

hansmorg Pangalactic Porcupine

The game is randomly generated so I doubt you'll have much luck with coordinates from other players.

But here see if this works: x: 3329215 y: 3240943 The village should be directly to the left, though I doubt it'll be there for you. Worth a try though, no?

3. Twilightdusk

Twilightdusk Aquatic Astronaut

I've got a base set up on

X: -36128898
    Y: 43788727

Alpha Pikka 19 V c. Threat 6 Arid planet with a glitch village not far west from the starting position.

4. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

Nope. That's wrong. The universe is the same for everybody. The coordinates are like a seed in Minecraft, if you give them to somebody else, they'll generate the same planet. Procedural != Random

eskimochicken44 likes this.
  5. Israphial

Israphial Big Damn Hero

Hi guys.. So when I put in a coordinate, I see a big star map, but no particular PLANETS. How do I know what planet to click on?

6. hansmorg

hansmorg Pangalactic Porcupine

Well that's real cool then :)

7. Twilightdusk

Twilightdusk Aquatic Astronaut

The center of the screen should be the star system with the coordinates you typed in, you can verify by clicking on it and checking the coordinates. Once you're in the system, well, each planet has the same galactic coordinates so you just have to name them like I did. <System name> <Roman Numeral> <letter>

8. Braken

Braken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, if things work the way people are saying, then I have something better than a Glitch Village. A Glitch Castle! (A hostile one, but still...)

x: 83512917
    y: -87447302

Alpha Eta Ser 795 II b (The level 3 Forest Biome planet/moon)

Go left from the spawn point and you'll eventually make it to the castle. Beware, though, that the Jousters and "King" are quite strong.

9. Jason the spaceman

Jason the spaceman Aquatic Astronaut

this sounds fun! im on my way to it now

10. Shinma

Shinma Aquatic Astronaut

If right beside it, on Alpha Eta Ser 795 II a, there is an apex community to the west of the starting point.

achowie likes this.
  11. Teletric

Teletric Void-Bound Voyager

There is no glitch village there. I have been searching for miles now.

12. paulbarbat

paulbarbat Intergalactic Tourist

Can anyone give me some coordinates for a floran vilage or for an avian vilage? i prefer going in the beta or gama sector but alpha sector is good too... :D

13. MajestiCraft

MajestiCraft Space Hobo

I found a planet with 2 glitch villages and at least 8 glitch codexes.
    The coordinats are x:438697023 y:939553994

14. StardustRanger

StardustRanger Intergalactic Tourist

Which star?

15. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Those coordinates are from past update and thus aren't valid anymore. Try main coordinate thread.

16. EthenKemble2005

EthenKemble2005 Space Hobo

Need Apex Plannet Coords Please