1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Glad Giraffe (Heavy) Roleplay server (Inactive.)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by FantasyGamingTV, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Snolf

Snolf Space Hobo

My Steam name is Snolf, and my profile picture is a Starcraft Zerg icon. I would be interested in joining this server. Of course I accept these rules, they all seem common sense.

2. Ferociousfiend

Ferociousfiend Astral Cartographer

I personally can't wait to actually appear on YouTube. I'll have to beg my parents to 1) lessen the sudden restrictions to all media ever, and 2) get a microphone that actually works.

3. Vaurature

Vaurature Big Damn Hero

Eh, Might as well, since I've been wanting something like this for a while. Username is [TAS] Vaurature

4. james2997

james2997 Void-Bound Voyager

A friend and myself have been looking for a roleplay server. Sounds great. Username is [TAS]James2997. image is of Seras Victoria from van helsing.

5. Tenenza

Tenenza Intergalactic Tourist

Quick question: Should we be expected to make new characters for the server, for a fresh start, or are imports fine?

6. FantasyGamingTV

FantasyGamingTV Aquatic Astronaut

Imports are fine, but if they are say. geared out to the max, so much so they are nearly gods. please don't push other players around because of that :)

7. robotreborn

robotreborn Master Chief

This is exactly my cup of tea. Shoot me a friend request on Steam: inkbullets

So we can stay in touch

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

8. Liquid Ocelot (NL)

Liquid Ocelot (NL) Space Hobo

i would like to join steam name is Liquid Ocelot (NL) but i am from Europe :)

9. Prawnscale67

Prawnscale67 Void-Bound Voyager

I havent gotten a steam invite

10. Prawnscale67

Prawnscale67 Void-Bound Voyager

Excuse
    me, but has everyone been on yet? i still havent gotten a message or invite or really anything