1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Get my account back ...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by SSpiky, Nov 25, 2016.

1. SSpiky

SSpiky Intergalactic Tourist

Hey my nick is Spiky when i was kids i buy starbound on my laptop and it was like 4-5 years ago when starbound wasn't on steam but i lost the game when i buy a new computer and now i c'ant get my account back

can someone help me i relyyy need help i like this game sooo mutch
    i wish someone help me if you need any more information i can explain in more detail or yea

sorry if my sentence or not corect or my word or not writed corectly
    im frensh actuly ....

well i really wish someone know how to get my account back

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

When it is such a long time then your save from this time will be incompatible anyways so you'll have to start again.

~ Iris ~

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

What do you mean by 'account', exactly? I'm assuming you mean either Humble Bundle or Steam, because the game was originally available for pre-order through Humble Bundle, which ultimately provided you with a Steam key when the game first launched. If you got as far as having the game installed, it would still be tied to your Steam account. Unless you never activated the code, in which case you'd either need to use Humble's key resender (here) or contact them for assistance if you can't access your account for some other reason.

4. SSpiky

SSpiky Intergalactic Tourist

ok thanks (i just remeber i post on this forum) and when i said ''account'' i mean i get Starbound on my old pc it was like 2012 2011 But Thanks for the link of Humble's key resender

i try to enter all my mail and my parent mail (caue taht was on her email i buy it but i still can't my game back)
    wathever thanks for trying to helping me :D