1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel General Nuclears no longer unused robots and ohter drawing(now taking requsets only one at the time)

Discussion in 'Art' started by General Nuclear, Sep 24, 2014.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

holy smokes i almost forgot to transfer all of these drawings over to my new computer from this thread if this thread was delete or anything then they could have been lost .
    you never know better safe then sorry, did it now but

anyway been working a little bit more on the comic characters movement position and scens

legs day.png

star ship cockpit.png
    a scene 5.png

croner scen.png
    had to try out a few head positions on that one

a glitch.png
    and a starbound comic i started on but then lost inspiration to continue on

2. General Nuclear

3. General Nuclear

um...so... yeah that was ironic
    for those who don't know my computer completly crashed because of windows and i lost everything on it
    i had even started on crossfangs request again and had finaly figured out how i would draw the rest
    :l

the only picture i manage to rescue was this but only because i showed it to rii on skype
    by the way that that one is not don

a scene big.png

a scene.png

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Rex Blackbeak and Crossfang like this.
  4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Nice scenery!
    And sorry to hear that your pc crashed /rebooted.
    .Losing every work you made is too painful T_T

And you don't have to do my request again if you want. xD

5. General Nuclear

You know what No! i'm not gonna stop on your Request! and i'm not gonna stop on any of my ohter Projects Nither! and i'm even gonna continue on the thread i made that made me join this forum in the first place!
    screw everything and every one thats against me afther all this shi* that have happend latly i'm not gonna let my self get steamrolled by all of it or let my bad sleep controll my life i'm gonna pick my self up get some rest and start where i left off

[​IMG]

6. General Nuclear

general nuclear and crossfangs bro fist.png
    just gonna temporay leave this here in canse i'm the most unlucky person ever and something similar happends again
    by the way i was never really sure of what type of planet i should have taken so i just took the ailen forest type or mutanted biome as its called
    not the best backround but its a start
    got any help full tips by the way?

riis seventeenth of may requset.png
    also been working on riis request that i had forgot about

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Rex Blackbeak, Crossfang and MitKit like this.
  7. General Nuclear

aww butts there are way more drawings i forgot to up load then i remembered that i should have don before the pc crashed

and now that i just figured out how to put them togeter

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Holy Smokes!
    You finally finished it!
    It looks brotastic! Thanks genral!

Those cats are adorable as always. xD

9. General Nuclear

um its actualy not don yet i just started on the backround gonna do some finishing up on the small detailes later but not now
    also i'm not don with riis request nither just added them here incase disaster

Crossfang likes this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Ooops. xD

11. General Nuclear

As some of you may or may not know i got the EXACT SAME *BEEEEEP* CRASH AGAIN! On my computer for a while ago (and then i got sick for a while) and i haven't drawn since that and afther that. but afther that time i found the real reason it happen.
    it was because ''game boost'' keep turning it self on all the time and basically fried my computer without me noticing, it is a miracle that i didn't have to change any parts. anyway got it deleted as fast possible afther we had reinstalled windows again. (yeah it was that bad) also game boost keep reinstalling it self because it is built in my pc with a useless on/off button (on/on button) on the left top corner. (tip stay away form the gaming pcs with it inbuilt or delete the program and make sure its really deleted and stays deleted.)

Anyway i need a new requests to get back in the drawing mood (most likely won't turn out that well because it been a while now) and i'm not in the mood to continue on any of my previous drawing for a while. give me something i'm not used to.

12. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Aww man , that sucks. Maybe you're not familiar on overclocking your pc..

Anyway...
    Hey, I got a request for ya.Do a comics with you and me in it! xD

General Nuclear likes this.
  13. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

I sketched out a little thing for you! Sorry it's not digital, I only got to use the resources available to me.
    IMG_20170415_173002.jpg P.S. I hope you don't mind the power plug hand, I accidentally drew the fin before I could draw it, and I didn't have an eraser.

14. General Nuclear

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  15. General Nuclear

I see that nither of you could resist peeking at it :facepalm:

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  16. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

17. General Nuclear

i just realized that i have never showed a clear view of nuclear from the front so no one here on this forum have actualy ever seen how his uniform looks like xD
    so for those that are curious heres a quick drawing i made of the missing chest piece.

general nuclears uniform.png

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  18. General Nuclear

19. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Sky Blue

General Nuclear likes this.
  20. General Nuclear

bips sneaking or losing balance.png
    bips trying to sneak or losing his balance i'm not sure what it looks like the most

bips discussing something that or comfusing.png
    bips discussing something or confused what ever it looks like.

bips at gun point.png
    was trying to put his arms up. it looked like he was at gun point so i decided that i would turn the tide by drawing a crate so it looked like he was throwing it.

bips the robot that you will see hundreds of different facial expressions on but that will or can never actually show any expressions at all.

also i keep losing my inspiration for your comic crossfang sorry about that so it might take a long time before i'm don i also keep forgetting about it.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017