1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- 2.1.1.6

Robotic Farming ... IN SPACE! - Supports modded plants! - Cheerful 1.3.4

1. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

Update 1-1-1 instant killing bots after activating them :(
    Help! I love these bots, they were my only crew members on "ship".
    Well, it was android fluffalo here, but now he is dead too...

2. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Zlyvr likes this.
  3. manelmp66

manelmp66 Big Damn Hero

Don´t work. :oops:
    The fix file seems the same.
    My bots RIP :devil:

4. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

It works for me.
    All my bots are back and working again!

5. manelmp66

manelmp66 Big Damn Hero

My apologies...
    i´m not delete the folder prior to copy.
    Is working perfectly, THANKS

6. manelmp66

manelmp66 Big Damn Hero

But their not appear in Terramart, or agricultural station now.

EDIT: Not founded initially, but going to Outpost, has appear again in agricultural station.
    And the Android Fluffalo!!!!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  7. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

LoPhatKao updated Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- with a new update entry:

Fishing crashfix and tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. kley17

kley17 Void-Bound Voyager

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    where I put I put gomo miner V49 mod but not grab anything just sequita and then appear in the invetario

9. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but most of the produce my bots are harvesting doesn't seem to be getting into storage. I watched a v80 harvest 9 grape plants, and only 3 grapes actually got put into the fridge. Are they supposed to be "losing" so much stuff?

10. Fizzbutt

Fizzbutt Astral Cartographer

I've noticed this too, I've got a fresh install of just about everything. It seems vanilla plants, (I've only planted Corn, sugarcane, Automato) are also not producing seeds when harvested by bots. FU plants are performing liken normal at least. I thought maybe my RNG luck was just really, really bad.

11. Ryna

Ryna Seal Broken

my starbound said "Miner bot is disabled by the server" idk what to do >.<

warlords56 likes this.
  12. Kodeman010

Kodeman010 Big Damn Hero

Downloaded this mod recently and must say it's pretty good, but few things bothers me, is there a way to segregate by items? I have 5 fridges and I would want to segregate 5 crops into them, to make ultimate juice. 1 type of fruit into 1 fridge. Also I've noticed that bots seems to destroy plants that don't require planting again, I have fracking universe and perennial crops mods. And I've got an idea: cleaning bot, bot that can be riding on the ship and picking up items from the floor and taking them to chest marked by a broadcasting beacon from hyper storage mod.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  13. Fizzbutt

Fizzbutt Astral Cartographer

I use a couple of pipe mods to do that (Pipes Plus mostly). It's pretty unobtrusive as well since the bots will drop into the input and it'll go where I want it to. I've got the plants separated by needs and pipe it to different fridges and boxes.

14. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

LoPhatKao updated Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- with a new update entry:

1.2 crashfix update

Read the rest of this update entry...

bk3k likes this.
  15. warlords56

warlords56 Void-Bound Voyager

im having the same problem can someone help?

16. TAImatem

TAImatem Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it possible to make a "janitor" bot?
    What I mean is a bot that will destroy stuff like ash, liquids and whatever falls from sky and makes everything look worse

17. Steamarrowe

Steamarrowe Void-Bound Voyager

I have been looking for the difference between the 3 little fellows, the three garden bots with different looks and slightly different description. What exactly is the difference between those three? Does anyone have the metrics of their behaviour? I don't really want to follow them around, protocolling each of their actions to profile them, as I've got mining to do :nuruwink::kitten2:

18. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

V80g is the Mario of the three with medium movement and harvesting/watering speed. V81g has slow movement speed but fast harvesting/watering speed with pulling ores out tiles as a bonus ability. V82g has fast movement speed but slow harvesting/watering speed.

19. •ΜΔŇĐΔŘƗΜ•

•ΜΔŇĐΔŘƗΜ• Orbital Explorer

I can't turn on the robots, my game say "Miner Robot not authorized in this server" !!

20. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm having issues with the saplings myself, but every time such thing get mentioned anywhere there's never any explanation of HOW they fixed the issue, only a footnote that it's fixed now. https://xkcd.com/979/ is fairly representative of my experience. can you elucidate this issue?