RELEASED [Gameplay Mod] Tractor Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 16, 2016.

1. lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

New patch 1.2.4 HYPE :)

Thank for spotting tons of bug :confirm:

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Oxidasa_oxidaiye Starship Captain

Sweet ! Thanks to you now making oil is profitable again !!! :) : )

lambui likes this.
      • bugmenever

bugmenever Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod! It makes plowing & watering a breeze. But I had to revert to 1.0.2 because the newer versions will not work for me. I tried multiple key maps, enabling / disabling horse mode, and other releases post 1.1, but nothing works.

BTW, is there any possibility to continue using the right-click in newer versions? I prefer it over using a key, but no big deal. :)

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Have you updated Smapi. Newer version of the mod use SMAPI +1.1.1
          And I didnt remove the right-click feature. Make sure to disable horseMode (needHorse = 0, should be default) then holding down rightclick should activate the mod.

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Update to SMAPI + 1.1.1, all functionality of this mod works PERFECTLY in that version. :)

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Hey lambui....sorry to bother you again. I found another issue, but i'm not sure if it comes with your mod or with the CJBCheatMenu mod. The problem is that every time i harvest crops with the scythe (either manually with the left clic or automatically with the right clic) i don't get any Farming XP to my skill bar.

Just thought to tell you this, kisses :)

lambui likes this.
              • lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I don't even know if just picking crops off plants gives farming XP haha. But if it does i think it's negligible anyway.
                My auto harvest mod doesn't give XP i'm sure.
                As long as you sell your harvested crops you should get the majority of XP from farming activities.

• bugmenever

bugmenever Phantasmal Quasar

Oops! That did it. I held off on updating SMAPI a few days ago, and I completely forgot about it. :facepalm:
                  Thank you for the great mod, @lambui!

lambui likes this.
                  • Oxidasa_oxidaiye

mmm...posible. OH well, no matter, I already got level 10 farming with cheats anyway LOL.

Now comes the time for a little request :)... is there any chance you can implement the auto-axe and auto-pick OUTSIDE the farm ?....i would love to get super fast minerals from the mine/quarry and super-chop wood from those trees around the wizard tower !!! :)

Sorry for asking too much stuff from you and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU very very VERY VERY MUUUUUUUUUUUCH for the updates, you really made my Stardew Valley game a much richier and entertainment experience ! :) :) :)

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I got you fam :)

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

OOOOOOHHHHH SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm literally drooling right now :O

Just one tiny problem, i was auto-mining in the mines and I was constantly pulled down to the next level of the mine when the "stairs" below the rocks suddenly appeareds. Guess keeping the right mouse button press makes the character believes that she/he must take the stairs down automatically when she/he has it next to her/him. OH, well, still this global harvester is a life saver.

Awsome job pal ! 10 points to Griffindor !!!!!! ;) ;)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
                          lambui likes this.
                        • Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Sorry...me again, the "mine-stairs" thingy bothers me too much. Is there a way you can implement an option in your mod's config file that allows me to swap the "keep right mouse button for auto-harvest/axe/pick" to "keep left mouse button for auto-harvest/axe/pick" ?... that way if a mine-stair appears below a rock and I'm auto-picking with the left mouse button pressed, my character will not go down the stairs ( I hope !).

Thanks in advance :)

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

Well...another way to fix the mine-stair issue is to be able to increase the axe-pick radius from the config file. If I'm able to auto-destroy stones from a radius of 2+ my character will never have the risk to "go down" a level through the stair.

;)

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Welcome to version 2.0 :)

• Oxidasa_oxidaiye

mmm....well, auto-harvesting/picking/axing doen't work correctly with left mouse button because the character "swings" the tool every time I keep the button press, not allowing the character to move while harvesting/picking/axing. But it works PERFECTLY with the mouse wheel button pressed :).

By the way, i have no idea how to use that tractor behind the selling box, LOL :O

I think I found a bug too, everytime I use the scythe to auto-harvest season crops (like leeks, wild horseradishes and stuff like that) all those comes out in the lowest quality. I haven't try if this bug disappears with level 10 foraging choosing the "always haverst highest quality season crops" option :(

SUPER MEGA HIPER THANK YOU for these delicious updates you are making so far ! :) :) :)

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I'm not sure if I'm just missing how to do it/if the functionality doesn't exist for it, but WTFMode isn't working when on the tractor in 2.0. It works fine when not on the tractor, however.

EDIT: scratch that, only the scythe works continually on the tractor. Watering can and hoe do not work on the tractor automatically.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
                                  • lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

The leftmouse interaction is the reason why I didn't make it so in the first place but I put it in now just because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
                                    The tractor is just the replacement for horseMode, use it the same way (doesn't need to toggle TractorMode on tho, it automatically does it whenever you get on)
                                    I think if you grow them yourself (using wildseeds or seasonal seed bags) they don't get affected by the skill. That's how CA code it I think. Unless you talking about normal forage items spawned outside, then I have no clue because it works on my end.

Yes WTFMode doesn't seem to work with the Tractor at the moment, gonna fix that in next patch.
                                    For the watering can and hoe to work you have to get on the tractor and move (because they need to figure out the direction you're facing, and by moving they can).

• SpringsSong

That's the thing, though--I select the watering can, hop onto the tractor, and it only waters the spaces that I'm on when I first hop onto the tractor--it doesn't continue after I start moving.

Here's a GIF I captured of the issue. My manual activation key is set to 3, so the scroll wheel.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Do you notice there is the Tractor buff when you get on the tractor? And send me your config.json file so I can replicate your problem.

• SpringsSong

Here's my config. And yes, the tractor buff did appear when I got on the tractor.

Attached Files: