1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Galactic Shops 4.2.8

Shops for many kind of things

1. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Yeah, I guess I should just avoid the Vanity shop then. It won't produce the errors if I don't visit it. :)

2. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

You are not the first with this kind of error and still i do not have solution for this, cause this should not happen

3. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

OKAY.
    OKAY.
    I FOUND THE CULPRIT.

The 'Galactic Shops by Tremerion\items\armor' should be 'Galactic Shops by Tremerion\items\armors' instead.
    You missed a 's'! :3

Edit : I found this error now.
    [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: outpostlight direction: 1 position: (549, 740)
    I think it's something to do with the shopping area. Nothing game breaking though!
    I also checked the backitems and all of them work without producing any errors in .log despite the armor folder being renamed to armor.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
  4. Tremerion

Thanks! :D Such little grammar error such big impact lol. I will update it in next update(soon) and post you credit for it :)

5. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Up to you! I'm just really thankful that you've created such a wonderful mod! :nuruflirt:

6. Tremerion

I'm glad to hear that. Two addons on the way :)

Iroaseta likes this.
  7. Tremerion

Tremerion updated Galactic Shops with a new update entry:

3.5-New Addon and winter

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Tremerion

3.8 Winterfest and fixes

9. Tremerion

10. onotomatopea

onotomatopea Void-Bound Voyager

hey there - I love this mod, been using it for a while now. :>
    as of the newest Starbound update, though, the game refuses to launch while this mod is installed. I've removed all other mods so it shouldn't be a conflict. I'm pretty bummed about this, so I thought I'd just let you know in case it's not just me. ;u;
    thanks for the great mod!

11. oOFAITHOo

oOFAITHOo Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

( ' _ ' )....first of all, sorry about this big picture and posting such stuff, well anyway, I'll get to the problem
    first of all, I've been updating my mods recently I don't know what were they because I forgot,I've tested some of them,
    and worked fine and all, except this mod because I was sure that it will work fine so I ignored it, the last mod I've downloaded was
    the mod called Cutebound, and It's a must download mod (for me that is ) so of course it worked fine, and then I wanted to change my clothes
    and for immersion sake, I would teleport to the galactic shop where everything is on sale this Christmas ( ^ _ ^ )... and then boom, it crashed
    so I dunno what to do, I'm just a user not a modder ( x . x )... I haven't tested running it without cutebound, but i doubt it's not the problem
    since it says that it only modifies the sprites and armors of races, so... yeah (0) ' . ')-*-*--*.

12. Tremerion

Did you also removed steam workshop mods?

13. Tremerion

Hi. This error log tells me nothing :(
    I've tested galactic shops and cutebound(took out other mods for this) and it worked together. It wich point in Market it crashed for you?

14. oOFAITHOo

( ' _ ' )... well It's on loading screen, because after the loading instead of going to the market, it crashed instead.

15. oOFAITHOo

oh wait, I'm really sorry, I was using my old starbound ( ' _ ' ) I was actually playing my other back up... sorry about this, yes it works fine now, thank you for a fast reply, ( ' _ ' ) and thank you for reviewing and testing it for me, ( ^ . ^ ), Happy New Year Btw.

16. Tremerion

4.0 Space Station

17. oOFAITHOo

( ' _ ' ) dem fast updates :rofl: I will never go offline in starbound mods ever again.

18. onotomatopea

onotomatopea Void-Bound Voyager

Yep. :<
    But I'm assuming you fixed something in the newest update, orrrr it was me being dumb all along, because I had put my mods back in recently, and figured I'd try Galactic Shops again w/ your newest update, and all seems fine. So...?
    Whatever the cause, I'm glad everything's working again, haha. :D

19. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When i try to make a server to play with my friend i get an error every time while loading the mods and it crashes, it works all when i play the game but the starbound server crashes.
    Starbound error.PNG

ps: Tested it without the mod and it works but i rly want this mod and the 2 addons i got for it.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  20. ImHereForTheMods

ImHereForTheMods Cosmic Narwhal

Had this a few versions back, and gotta say, it`s a pretty awesome mod, however, I just updated by overwriting my old version with this new version.

And, it crashes giving this error in the log :

[12:00:34.102] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'glitchtier5sheadvanity' found
    [0] 7ff61ac83763 Star::captureStack
    [1] 7ff61ac824ee Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 7ff61adf7955 Star::ItemDatabase::addItemSet
    [3] 7ff61adfdede Star::ItemDatabase::scanItems
    [4] 7ff61adf1d9d Star::ItemDatabase::ItemDatabase
    [5] 7ff61affe655 std::make_shared<Star::ItemDatabase>
    [6] 7ff61b003c49 <lambda_c979fe2661440bde921b022a5da87f15>::eek:perator()
    [7] 7ff61aff511f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_c979fe2661440bde921b022a5da87f15> & __ptr64>
    [8] 7ff61aff9176 std::invoke<<lambda_c979fe2661440bde921b022a5da87f15> & __ptr64>
    [9] 7ff61aff6939 std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::ItemDatabase>,<lambda_c979fe2661440bde921b022a5da87f15> & __ptr64>
    [10] 7ff61b005e06 std::_Func_impl<<lambda_c979fe2661440bde921b022a5da87f15>,std::allocator<int>,std::shared_ptr<Star::ItemDatabase> >::_Do_call
    [11] 7ff61ac21eb7 std::_Func_class<Star::Json,Star::Json const & __ptr64,Star::String const & __ptr64>::eek:perator()
    [12] 7ff61affb303 Star::Root::loadMemberFunction<Star::ItemDatabase>
    [13] 7ff61aff9749 Star::Root::loadMember<Star::ItemDatabase>
    [14] 7ff61b00afe2 Star::Root::itemDatabase
    [15] 7ff61aff5270 std::_Invoker_pmf_pointer::_Call<std::shared_ptr<Star::CodexDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
    [16] 7ff61aff8d29 std::invoke<std::shared_ptr<Star::LiquidsDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*& __ptr64)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
    [17] 7ff61aff663c std::_Invoke_ret<std::shared_ptr<Star::LiquidsDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*& __ptr64)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 & __ptr64>
    [18] 7ff61aff52fe std::_Call_binder<std::_Unforced,0,std::shared_ptr<Star::VersioningDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,std::tuple<Star::Root * __ptr64>,std::tuple<> >
    [19] 7ff61aff49be std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::MaterialDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 const>::eek:perator()<>
    [20] 7ff61b005752 std::_Func_impl<Star::SwallowReturn<std::_Binder<std::_Unforced,std::shared_ptr<Star::VehicleDatabase const > (__cdecl Star::Root::*)(void) __ptr64,Star::Root * __ptr64 const> >,std::allocator<int>,void>::_Do_call
    [21] 7ff61ac7a1cb <lambda_7b083dc4bdd496712d99e51bb49515b5>::eek:perator()
    [22] 7ff61ac7af72 Star::WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run
    [23] 7ff61ac8028e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
    [24] 7fff5f778364 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [25] 7fff610d70d1 RtlUserThreadStart

Apparently something with : Duplicate item name 'glitchtier5sheadvanity' found

Not sure if this is a problem on my end, or with the mod, but seems to be some sort of conflict somewhere.

Hope to have this fixed, somehow.
    Thanks in advance!