1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Galactic Shops 4.2.8

Shops for many kind of things

1. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

I know. Don't touch the shop for now. It is turned off in new update anyway, until I figure it out. Also furniture shop is off. Best way, delete whole mod folder and download new version. Special Shop is one of mod's shops.

2. Tremerion

Tremerion updated Galactic Shops with a new update entry:

Furniture is back!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Eli7

Eli7 Intergalactic Tourist

Weapons Shop is not in the game.I can't find it

4. Tremerion

Read the updates info. Weapon shop is turned off for now. Will be back in next update, I am working on it right now ;)

5. Liton

Liton Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there, I have a bug/error to maybe report. From my understanding processors no longer are obtainable in game (as of 1.0) so all the shops that require them are unable to be crafted, ever. Am I wrong on this? I've been using a few, but now all of them require processor.

Byowulf likes this.
  6. Tremerion

Thank you for bringing this. My whole time in game for now is to update my mods. Not of much playing. I will replace processor with teleport core in next update.

7. Tremerion

8. MrHugel

MrHugel Big Damn Hero

Hi there. I wanted to ask if your mod will be available through steam workshop? And if not, why? Thank you in advance for your answer

9. Tremerion

I will add it to steam when it will be complete more than in this moment. I need to add many things first.

10. dikong_6

dikong_6 Intergalactic Tourist

HI guys. I would like to ask how this mod works? From what I've known about mods for Starbound is that I just dump the folder or files in the "mod" folder then it should work. However, when I try to go to my Pixel Printer, I can't really find the shops...Any help would be appreciated.

11. Tremerion

You will find craftable shops in Inventor's Table.
    Instead of steel bars you will need tungsten bars. Buyable shops versions are in Special Shop. Dye Shop and Sell Me are only buyable from Inventor's Table. More shops will appear at level 2 and 3 of the Table.

12. SkullTraill

SkullTraill Orbital Explorer

Yessss weapon shop is back! Niceuuu. Thanks.,
    --- Post updated ---
    How do we set/change the level of the items (weapons mainly) spawned by this mod?

13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Sorry for dumb question but , how do you instal module on armor ? (rounded module)

EDIT ; nevermind , its a back equipement , but its possible to ad heat / cold and others protection on it ? cuz except on gentle star we can't use it :/

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  14. JjForcebreaker

JjForcebreaker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, some feedback- game crashes (to main menu, not desktop though):

1. Apex- OK
    2. Avian- crash. Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'steelbookcase'
    3. Floran- crash. Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'floranceilingbones'
    4. Glitch- OK
    5. Human- OK
    6. Hylotl- OK
    7. Protectorate- OK
    8. Special- OK
    9. Pets- OK (no pets to buy, is this a bug?)
    10. Sell- OK
    11. Armor- OK
    12. Weapon- OK

well rest is OK too so I won't spam that.

And also- I can't find fossil parts anywhere.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes its empty cuz you dont use his pet mod , its empty for me too.

Also avoid black text please , many of us keep the black style on the forum

16. Tremerion

17. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Can you make the "Sell-me" shop able to buy even if its 0 pixel ? (like a trash for make space) , thx if you can.

edit : i've tried to add something with a cost for be able to , but it didnt vanish item with 0 pixel cost , so i must destroy them 1 by 1 for now.

18. riganz

riganz Void-Bound Voyager

the description say its available on steam but i cant find it

19. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Infact now it aslo vanish item with 0pixel cost (i've put an item with a cost for be able to sell , butnocost item was sold this time) , idk if you changed that but it's ok now ^^

20. Tremerion

Tremerion updated Galactic Shops with a new update entry:

2.8 Galactic Market World

Read the rest of this update entry...