1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

fuel wont increase??

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by maestropan, Apr 28, 2017.

1. maestropan

maestropan Intergalactic Tourist

Hi. I've been playing for a while. race is Human. Ship has been fixed and upgraded once (2 rooms). I have 2 mechanics as my crew members. They have been telling me for a while now that "fuel efficiency has increased!" but my fuel limit stays at 1000 no matter what and never increases. Is this a bug? How do I fix this?

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I think you made a mistake :

You said that your Mechanics told you that they increased the efficiency of your ship, but the problem is that only the Engineers can do that.
    So I think maybe you got 2 Engineers instead of Mechanics!

I hope I helped you with your question

3. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Fuel efficiency is not fuel tank capacity. Fuel efficiency is the cost for travelling between star systems.

4. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Fuel efficiency is more useful anyway. In a surprisingly short time they'll have your ship literately running for free, at which point fuel tank size doesn't even matter.

5. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Yeah, the efficiency thing is kinda broken with how fast it becomes "fly for free". I mean I'm not COMPLAINING about not needing to tank up anymore, to be honest, it's not a huge issue but... could really use an excuse to explore Moons again. They should have microdungeons with some unique stuff.

(I've long since dismissed my ship's Engineers and Mechanics.)

6. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Captain, we can now fly for free! We don't need fuel anymore!"

"Wow great job guys, now get the f**k out of my ship"

7. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

They were given very generous severance packages and well-written letters of recommendation.

Well, well-written for a Floran.

"SE MAK SIP GO FERY NISE AN SMEL GUD SE BIRD SMEL GUD I MEAN SIP NOT SMEL SO NISE BUT IT NOT BIRD FALT SE MAK YOR SIP NISE GO TU OK YU HIR OR FLORAN NOT HAPY"

Sir_Djak likes this.
  8. Hekete

Hekete Subatomic Cosmonaut

LMAO!!!! i had that problem. i thought it was a bug in my game :p

9. Jellyman

Jellyman Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm... so when i have a engineer and wait some hours i can run ship for free?
    Good for me, i have one :D