From the void...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ZaChrome, Feb 8, 2017.

1. ZaChrome

ZaChrome Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After 3 years of existence on the forum, here i reveal myself, I, ZaChrome, former Avian, now pure Avali player.

I'm quite a roleplay fan, and play as such in game. This comes from the fact that i'm a rpg fan (both tabletop and on the computer).
    Solo is my main focus for now, as there are still things left to explore, but I'm getting more and more interested into multiplayer, even if the number of mods i have installed now exceed 200

I'm not only focused on rpgs tho, and i know my fair share on every game gendra.

Please, take the time to ask questions if you're interested into anything, or comment but jokes about the chrome web browser are best left out.

Long lives the modding community of starbound, and thus the game itself ! ! !

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! :avalipretty:

ZaChrome likes this.
  3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

ZaChrome likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on installing an amount of mods that would cause my computer to explode!

ZaChrome and Lodish like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Well, hello! Nice to meet you!

ZaChrome likes this.
  6. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

Welcome aboard!
    Have a cookie :cookie:

ZaChrome likes this.
  7. ZaChrome

ZaChrome Scruffy Nerf-Herder

To all who responded : thx for the welcome warmth, and i hope i'll see you elsewhere on either the forum or a server !