RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Uh, I said 'Vee' Not 'Gee'." He sighs. "Nevermind." Sergei turns his attention back to the console, checking the airwaves for any radio chatter; something to distract him until the ship enters orbit.
    ---
    ((Just to make sure, Surge should still be wearing that biotech suit he found in the ruins. Not that I'm saying he couldn't be tackled to the ground wearing it; anything can be knocked over.))
    Surge takes a few deep breaths, before standing back up. "Well, this device sure has some kick to it." He scans the area for any more hostiles, drawing his sword just in case.

Arra likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

William does the same, sighing at that..
    "Yeah.. that'll help.."

He grins and pats her shoulder a little.
    "And you, you're the toughest little lady I ever did see.....it'll take more hell than even Cerci has in his order to kill you..."

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"I'm gonna be real with you here. It's an 11." Bevery very much looks like she's trying not to move-or yell.
    -------------
    "That'll....be fine." Vivi nodded, before turning back to Faust. Reaching around, he hoisted him up once more, making sure to hold him comfortably."Can't have you walking everywhere." He nodded, before carrying Faust out to the med bay as well.

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Just as you look back to the console, you pick up a very weak signal, fluttering in and out....
    ----------
    (( I know he was in it :p That thing that attacked him was very....hyper. ))
    You don't notice anything else...But thank heavens you have that gun. The smoldering and twitching corpse slightly draws your attention...

Well...you're floating....And at least you have a distress signal out now.
    ---------
    Airt giggles more, breaking out into a laugh

" Pfahaha! Hell yeah it will! "
    " Ah. Okay. Tell me something...Bevery was it? What's your family background? "
    Gee gets a syringe with light pink liquid in it. He also gets out a scalpel, and a towel.
    --------
    He clings to you, humming....He hums a tiny bit more before starting to sniffle

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei tries to focus the instruments on this signal. If it's weak, either the source is heavily damaged, or very small. He also tries to find out what kind of signal it is.
    ---
    Surge draws his sword, holding it one-handed. He slowly approaches the body, expecting to spring back to life at any moment.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery turns her gaze away, not wanting to watch someone dig the death stick out of her."Uh...mom and dad were normal. Really wanted me to be a scientist,so I did. There was an arranged marriage supposed to happen at some point, but I have no idea where the guy ran off to. Not my problem."
    --------------------------
    Vivi panics briefly at this, quickly picking up the pace. Once they were in the Med Bay, he began searching for something to numb the stump with."What's wrong?" He cooed at Faust.

Arra likes this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yep yep."
    Kevin takes off running after her. She obviously knows a lot more bout this place than he does, so he'll just follow her lead.

Arra likes this.
  8. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Well then... Show me the device and explain to me what the hell this cycles thing is..."
    ---------
    "What is that?!"
    Sleirie would begin to slowly back away from the assailant...

Arra likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

He just keeps looking around, then to Eki again.
    ".....so....what'll happen if those Novakids pick us up? Nyxis oughta be with them..."

Roy just smiles and nods.
    "And I'm always gonna be with you so add a couple goons in there too...and we're good!"

Arra likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Oh...It's two distress signals.....From two different EVA suits...
    --------
    Nooo. It's dead....Missing it's...well, what you think would be a head....It seems like a mixture of quell, silvery metal and a snake...

" Ah. You wanna know something interesting about me? "
    He gets out one last implement, a little power saw.
    ---------
    You see some antiseptic, bandages and other medical stuff. But no anesthetic

" J-j-just thinking about my little sister and brother...."
    She stays quite ahead of you...she is quite fast.
    An image is projected directly into your mind...it looks like a crystalline turbine...multiple different crystals and tubes.. It's suspended in a giant cavern...
    " Cycles are...well...Universes to a point. Cycles are the time period life lives, before it is all killed off or it dies out. "
    -------------
    It seems to be a sort of Quell snake....eugh...your skin crawls...
    Eki just shrugs...
    -------
    Airt hugs you happily, coughing and wheezing a bit as she does

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Yep, sure, anything that will keep me from thinking about what you're doing." Bevery stared at the power saw, wide eyed. Turning her head away, she covered her eyes with her right arm.
    ------------------
    "Did you get separated from them?" Vivi mentally cursed at the lack of anesthetic. He gently set Faust down and decided to take a look at the stump for any signs of infection."I think they'd be just fine with such a caring brother like you."

Arra likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Huh; hey Miranda, I seem to be picking up a couple errant spacewalkers calling for help." Sergei sends a directional pulse via radio to give them a 'ping', seeing if this will prompt them to try talking.
    ---
    Surge takes one more look around, and continues forward. "I have a feeling this will not be the last one."

Arra likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

She takes the time to analyze the structure, and picture how she is to demolish it...
    "And how will each of you have me destroy it?"
    --------
    This... this is too much... Fear and panic grips her as her legs tense to run. She was not her sister, fear drove her to flee. It's why she lived this long...
    She begins to take a few tentative steps back from the grotesque parasite...

Arra likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

"Well....what would be their opinion on Purebloods?"

Roy hugs you tightly as he pats your back.
    "How are you doing Airt? Can you tough it out?"

Arra likes this.
  15. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Come on legs!"
    Kevin tries to run faster.

Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Before I was....*conscripted* by the purebloods, I was a clone. A clone of a doctor no less. "
    He takes a little rubber strip and ties it on your arm.
    --------
    He goes quiet for a moment before he speaks in a quiet and somber tone.

" They're dead you know. "
    And you do seem to prompt something...a very weak hail comes through.
    ---------
    Will it be the last? Doubtfully. Will it be the last one to die at your hands? That is doubtful also. But best you move on.

" I want you to break the tubes. "
    " And I want you to shatter the crystals. "
    ------
    Your scales crawl as you start to step back. The longer you're near this thing, the more irrational you become....You need to get a move on...You need to get your mind off of it...Talking...talking could help? Would it? Or are Surge and Erebus just plotting against you...No. Get a hold of yourself. But you do need to calm down and relax.
    " They want us all de- What? What? Hello? Hey! Can you hear me? "
    She's interrupted by a low beep that echoes through the comms. She's seemingly speaking to someone who isn't there...
    --------
    " Y-y-yeah...I can tough it out....I...It's...I'm just...*cough* W-woozy..."
    Airt coughs and wheezes a bit more...
    You manage to follow her all around as she sprints through the deserted streets...she stops after a while to take a breather...
    " Haah...*pant* Okay...we....aren't going to get....anywhere...like this...*wheeze* Do...Do you have any ideas on how to get around town quickly? "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei responds over the radio. "Attention unidentified EVA group. We have caught your signal, but it's far too weak." He lowers the receiver. "Miranda, do we have a drone that can serve as a radio relay?"
    ---
    Surge continues forward, keeping his weapons ready. "Hm, shall we keep moving?"

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

He moves closer, as if it'll help him hear.

Roy just nods and hugs her tighter.
    "Just keep your arms around me, we'll get on our way..."

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"A clone? Can you elaborate?" Bevery seems to completely ignore the pain, now interested in the word clone.
    ----------------------
    Vivi stares at Faust, his still face making it hard to read him. After a few moments, he gingerly reached out and pulled him into a hug." You're so much stronger than I could ever hope to be."

Arra likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

"And what will you have me do to save my race?"
    ------
    She shudders, still looking at the thing, before returning her gaze to the others.
    "Y-yeah... yeah. Let's go..."

Arra likes this.