RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"...Oh, right." Bevery looked down. Sure enough, still a thing in her leg."Well, I was going to say to name the ship inappropriate, but I think my adrenaline is starting to wear off."
    ------------------
    "She certainly can. Only the most awesome and most cool arms for you." Vivi gently boops Faust on the nose.

Arra likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

The decision caught her by surprise... At first, this would be a no brainier... But... At the same time...
    "W... What...? Who? How many? And will they survive the end of this universe...?"
    -------
    "What exactly is going on?!"
    She decides to head back and check through the windows to see what was going on outside...

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Wait, 'inappropriate' was the name? Heh."
    ((There are no windows, dood.))
    Surge scoffs. "Have you been in a daze? We're braving the storm, and trouble might be following."

Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Oh yes. And there would of been a decal on the side of something normal...Like a happy family. It would confused and amaze everyone who ever saw it."

Arra likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Give the whole ship a sky blue paint-job with a green underside... maybe a few rainbows for good measure."

Arra likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Well don't you think I know that! Everything is going to hell! Everything! I have no clue what's going on anymore! "
    She throws her arms up in exasperation, turning away from you
    ----------
    She shakes her head

" N-no. Not a-at all. "
    Gee nods as you all board. You hear the ship start to whirr to life. You would have no clue where the infirmary is at the moment, but best to get gone before looking.
    --------
    Nothing yet. Wait. You pick up something far off to your left...All you can tell that it's a rather spotty reading of some sort of energy type. A high spike of energy reads again. Something unfriendly is far off to your left, quickly getting closer. Ambush!

Gee goes off, leaving you with Sergei. You're thankful your little crew is back together, save the lovebirds and lizards.
    -------
    Faust laughs happily, hugging you.

" None. Well. Some. I can assure that your race, and three others of your choice will survive the end of the cycle if you just do one thing for me. "
    " Don't trust him Keissa. Please help me inst- "
    " Keissa. Don't you want to be regarded as a hero? Don't you want those close to your to survive? Your sisters? Your friends? Come now. Just help me do one simple thing. "
    -----------
    Erebus turns back to you, half smiling
    " Takin you to my camp! "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

"Let them speak... There will be no deal without knowing the terms of all agreements... No trickery on either side,,,"
    These fucking ancients and their bullshit spouted nonsense... Her temper was beginning to grow tense quickly...
    -----
    ((I'm a little disoriented with what's going on at the moment))
    "What storm are you talking about? Like, seriously. I was only sent here on grounds of infiltration without clear debriefing... As far as I know anyway... Your camp? What? Is this not it? Where are we going?"

Arra likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He rubs his head again...or his helmet as he vainly tries to....he isn't yelling anymore...but he's definitely sounding worried again.
    "Why is everything fucking up? Why is it all always falling apart.... especially when I try to stop it? I-I'm sorry...I just want all this to stop going bad....I've never fucked up so badly and left everything like this.....I'm not leaving it like this..."

Roy nods, relieved but still worried.
    "Okay Airty...but I'm gonna be with you every step....don't ever doubt that, I'm not letting go, I'll still be holding you after the pains gone..."

Arra likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Huh, Guess we'll just go to the bridge for now; we can check the deck-plans from the computer there." Sergei heads for the bridge, carrying Bervery with him.
    ---
    Surge readies his weapons. "Incoming! I guess it'll be time to test this suit."

Arra likes this.
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery lets out a groan from this, her head hanging back limply."You know, this might honestly be worse than getting my arm lobbed off. At least I was mostly out of it for that one."
    -------------------
    Vivi looks around, before deciding it'd be best to follow Sergei in hopes of medical supplies."Oh, I completely forgot to ask. How are you feeling? Anything hurt?" He turned his attention back to Faust, pleased that he was at least in high spirits.

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Okay. With me, All you need to do is to find a device, and destroy it. And what you'd get from me would be a panacea, a cure all. "
    " And with me. You destroy the same device, but a certain way. And you get the choice. The choice of which three other races will survive the end. "
    "Simple! "

" Simple! "
    ---------
    Well. Erebus was about to answer you, but Surge is tackled into the snow by..something.
    " Well boohhhooo! "
    ------------
    She just nods weakly, hugging you a bit more
    As you get to the bridge, the Thunderhead lifts off of the ground. Whew. You can leave now.
    -----------
    As you ready your combat systems and weapons. you are tackled to the ground by the offending energy source.

Thank heavens you were out. But the pain is starting to get unbearable..
    -----

" Well. Other than my stump hurting, I feel fine. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei sets Bevery down in an empty chair, and takes a seat himself. "Climb us to orbit. Not sure where we should head to, but I think I'm fine with anywhere but here." He checks a computer console, making a query in regards to medical facilities.
    ---
    Surge tries to wrestle off whatever it is that hit him. "Damn it, get off!"

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Heaving a sigh, the human grasped at her open wound."That is probably the best thing I've heard since..." She paused, brows furrowing."Since whenever I got my arm lobbed off. I have no idea what time it is or what day it is."
    -----------
    Vivi hums at this, finally deciding to seat Faust in an empty chair."Well, once we find the place, we'll get you some medicine to make it stop hurting, mm?"

Arra likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

"This all seems fine and fucking dandy, but why me...? After all, I'm just some no good sallokian urchin plucked off the street by some back alley whore..."
    ------
    Sleirie would have immediately drawn her rather abysmal pistol and knife...
    "What the hell was that?!"

Arra likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

He just shakes his head.
    "Yeah whatever.....whatever you think....I'm fixing my mistakes..what are you gonna do?"

Roy just hugs Airt tight against himself and keeps moving...then looks to William and Eki and shakes his head..
    "What the hell are you two fighting about? You're like and old married couple!"

Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You are informed of a small medbay towards the rear right of the ship. The chair you set Bevery in creaks slightly. You hear Miranda grunt in affirmation as the Thunderhead starts to climb
    -------
    You manage to knock whatever it was off....before it begins its unrestrained assault. It leaps for you again...

The wound is rather bloody, and stings and throbs amazingly when you touch it. It makes you wince, drawing in a deep breath as you do.
    ------------

" Ah...Ow...Okay. Thanks for carrying me..."
    " So what? "
    " Everyone is special. "
    " Beauty comes from pain. "
    " And the greatest beauty, from the greatest mistakes. "
    -------
    Erebus takes his rifle out, sprinting over to your side....Something odd tackled Surge to the ground...you cant really see what it is...

Eki just throws her hands up in exasperation, groaning.
    -------
    Airt snickers a tiny bit. Eki doesn't even pay you attention.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

William just shakes his head in turn and focuses on what they were doing again.
    "How the hell are we gonna get there some time this week?"

He smiles some more and squeezes Airt reassuringly.
    "Come on....surely we've been through everything they can throw at us...we've beaten everything they have..."

Arra likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

@WarSarah "Vee, come over here." Sergei points at the computer screen. "I need you to take Bevery to the med bay, and here's the map."
    ---
    Surge lifts up the 'lightning gun' he's been carrying for the past while and aims it point blank at the creature. He pulls the trigger.

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery grunts as "Vee" picks her up, moving over to look at the computer screen. While the two look at the screen, Bevery makes a final comment."Thank you again, Sergei."
    ---------
    Vivi holds Bevery close, making sure to get a good look at the map. Once sufficient, he turns to Faust."Do you think you can walk?Or do you want me to carry you as well?"

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Wait..Did anyone turn on their suits distress signals? "
    She facepalms, flipping a switch on her hand panel, then flipping it again.
    ------
    Airt giggles a tiny bit

" Hehe. Yeah. Yeah we have..."
    Gee nods compliantly, picking Bevery up gingerly and carrying her off.
    ------
    The lightning gun whirrs for a slight moment before you hear a thunderclap go off. The creature falls dead, smoldering slightly and twitching.

Gee gently picks you up and carries you off. He sets you on a med-bed, taking out some bandages from a wall panel
    " On a scale of one to ten, how bad does it hurt? "
    --------

" I can walk..."
    The map shows the layout of the Thunderhead. Engine block, medbay, small armory, main battery. And oh? The main battery is labeled as a 2nd rank...cross cannon....