RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"The Codex?" Bevery quirked a brow at this."You mean those uh...black things..." She made a tall gesture as she recalled the obelisk thing she saw earlier in the room."...Wait, where were you even? How'd you get a ship?"

Arra likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei grunts, clearly annoyed at something. "In the barracks; I was 'conscripted' to serve in their little army. That's also why I'm wearing this suit, by the way. As for the ship, it was just laying unattended in a hangar; so I just took it."

Arra likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Then tell me what you offer in return and what you will have me do..."
    ---
    She doesn't resist.

Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Wait, their little army as in..." Bevery frowned at this."Veno forced you into his stupid little army? And wait, you just STOLE the ship?"

Arra likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Me, and quite a few others; he has an entire force of indentured peglaci. And yeah, I just took the ship. A few of the guards tried to stop me, but they learned the hard way on what exhaust from a fusion engine does to flesh."

Arra likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Huh. Thought I posted this...WELP. ))
    Eki turns to you, still floating along
    " Well I don't see you having any bright ideas! "
    --------
    She's too busy with William, and Airt groans more...
    You lead Bevery, Faust, and Vivi back to the ship.
    -------
    You see Erebus hop ahead of you, happily bouncing as he walks

" Y-yeah...I'm fine. Lets go..."
    She heads for the door, coughing a bit...
    (( Do avali even have a cough reflex? ))
    Well...Hasn't he saved your life several times overall? But anyway, he carries you to the ship
    ------
    Faust smiles at you, and you cant help but smile...Well...whatever your equivalent to a smile i.

" Well. One of us is what you would call "evil" by your standards. "

" And the other "good". "

" And you could get anything you want really. "
    ----------
    Erebus hands you off to Surge as he hops ahead of Erebus, leading your little group

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei walks up the gangway, ready to board the ship. "Welcome aboard the, uh, well; I haven't named her yet." He takes a quick glance over the hull, to see if a name was painted on the side of the ship. "Or does she already have a name?"
    ---
    Surge continues to follow. "Hm, you seem to be in good humour in spite oh the storm..."

Arra likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Alright then..."
    Kevin tries to open the door, making sure he's ready for something on the other side.

((Edit: Coughing is a way to get something that shouldn't be in your lungs out. So yes.))

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Bright like that ship? Hell no, I shoot shit for a living, I don't do space meandering! You forgot to fill the gas tank!"

"Ahhh, dammit dammit, Airt, Airty? H-how bad is it? How painful is it?"

Arra likes this.
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery leans as well, trying to get a good look. After a second, she deems the motion too stressful and relaxes once more.
    ------------------------
    Vivi perks up quite a bit at this! in response to the smile, he makes his familiar clicky noises.

Arra likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Heh heh... Good...? Evil...? You know those concepts hold no meaning to a sallok... Be specific... What happens at the expense of whom?"
    ----------
    she follows...

Arra likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

No name. Would that be good or bad? Your choice. What will you name your new ship if you decide to? Or will you leave it nameless as you scuttle away to freedom?
    --------
    He turns to you, giving you a half smile

" Ah. I'm not that happy. Just everything is goin to hell in'all. Just gotta stay peppy. "
    You budge the door open just enough for you to squeeze through. You see a glistening city, or the slightly shattered remains of it. A very important building covered in ice, a bright star like object high up in the sky, and Alles by your side
    " Aaaah. Well heck. It's already started."
    " Do you think I meant to forget? Do you think I wanted to help you? Hell no! You have no idea what helping you has cost me!"
    Eki turns to you and yells, infuriated and incensed. Tensions rise.
    --------
    Airt clings to you tightly, whimpering every now and again

" I-I'm afraid Roy. I-it's gonna hurt so much..."
    You see that is has no name...Huh. Seems like Sergei has to make a decision as captain. Hah. Goatman a captain? At least things can be funny during this time.
    --------
    Faust laughs a little, trying to pat you with his free arm

" Hey Vivi. Could Bevery make me an arm too? "
    " Well. Something bad is going to happen to everyone. But I offer you a ch- "
    " Keissa! I give you the chance to save your race and three others! Imagine that! Your race and three others of your choice surviving the end of the universe as you know it! "
    " Keissa, I offer you the chance to heal anyone you know. "
    -----
    He says something to Surge, and the part where everything is going to hell catches you by surprise...what exactly is going on?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery was more than okay with Sergei being the captain. She was tired, apparently had an arm again, and generally just very upset. Sighing in content, she turned her head to look over at Vivi and Faust.
    -------------
    Vivi adjusts the young man, nodding at him as well."Oh yes, she made me after all. We just need to get somewhere safe first, alright?"

Arra likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Kevin's ears droop. He takes a deep breath and tries to not panic.
    "This doesn't look good... I'm going to assume that the star and the ice are not directly related since stars aren't cold. So does that mean both of them are going to try to kill us? One of them? Neither of them? I'm going to need a bigger flow chart..."

Arra likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei steps aboard, after a moment of thought. "How about 'Thunderhead'? It might be appropriate, while we ride out this storm."
    ---
    Surge simply chuckles at this. "Blithity, then. At any rate, we shouldn't tarry. Something might be out here, and I am not interested in finding out what."

Arra likes this.
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Thunderhead...I quite like it." The human mused, rubbing her chin."Infinitely better than what I was going to name it anyhow." She snickered at the thought. Bad Bevery.

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei raises an eyebrow. "Now I'm curious; what was your idea for a name?"

Arra likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Faust and Vivi are talking. Faust clings to him happily, smiling.
    ------
    He nods, clinging to you with a smile.

" Haha! Okaay! Can she make it awesome and cool like you?"
    " Yeaah...need a bigger flow chart. But lets try and find a way off this floating tombstone eh? "
    She smacks you on the back, breaking into a run into the city
    Thunderhead, appropriate and fitting. But best this storm leave quickly before the hurricane shows up.
    -------
    Erebus nods with a grunt, turning his view back to the path he's seemingly following.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Well all I've tried to do is stop all this from going bad! And it just keeps going! I don't want anybody to lose anything!! And it's been nothing but loss and hell!"
    William sounds mad, but really more upset than anything..

Roy just worries away scared for Airt and himself, and what he's about to ask...
    "Airt...would...would you rather....be unconscious..during all that?"

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

@WarSarah "Alright, I should take you to the infirmary and deal with that thing in your leg; assuming this tub has one." Sergei turns to his Peglaci companion. "Gee, tell Miranda to get us airborne, we need to vacate as soon as possible."
    ---
    Surge keeps up with Erebus, keeping an eye on the sensors, just in case something does become a problem.

Arra likes this.