RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She snarls angrilly...
    "Answer my question... WHO ARE YOU?!"
    -------
    "So what am I supposed to do about this thing? Can you perhaps get it out Erebrus?"

Arra likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" A-augh...*cough* I...*Burp*...."
    She heaves, holding her stomach...She leans over, vomiting quite a bit....Is that....Oh...yeah...She's vomiting up a bit of half digested bones... And you notice blood spatters at where people used to be....
    " Peh. I've. Oh. That's a special one too. Yeh...Puttin my visor on now..."
    Granny tints her visor, looking oddly at the starship.
    ----------
    Airt groans more, shivering. Eki goes and opens a hatch near the front of the ship, pulling something out.

Faust smiles happily at you, Nyxis coming over to you with a slight hop in his step
    " Is that you Serg? "
    ----------
    Your suit provides an odd array of sensors, but you can slightly understand them. Something is wreaking havoc on one of your sensors, it lighting up and going dim, like something is triggering it and moving away.

Sergei seems a little happy to see you, and that's saying quite a lot for him. Nyxis goes over to him, seeming a little happy
    --------
    IT seems it does. But, Nyxis goes over to him, happy it seems. Faust looks at you, smiling.

" You are not yet ready to know! You fool! You have no clue who you are dealing with! Just...be patient! "

" Oh dear. Just. Calm. Down. I'm afraid of her when she's mad. "
    Your vision slowly starts to return...You see...Something that looks like it should be on Treiach....It seemingly has an orang porcelain mask, a humanoid shape, tendrils branching from it's back.. Its arms and hips are a little farther out than it should be on a human. You see a porcelain pale face under the half moon shaped orange mask. The thin creature is clothed in wispy orange robes, ones that cling to its frosty and thin body. This is the one that bears the frosty voice....

But, the one that bears the inkily calm voice is a strange thing. It looks like a human, but much too thin and tall. It has a head that slopes back, and seemingly winglike horns branch from the sides of it's nightgaunt like head. Spindly arms branch from its hips, where normal human arms would be, and from its back....
    --------------
    Erebus nods, smiling

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Dragonclaw and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He nods and looks back to Eki.

Roy looks at Eki and calls to her, "Hey, is there any way to shut this stuff out? This is hurting her."

Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Ignoring everyone else, Bevery hobbled her way towards the Peglaci."Sergei!" She cried this time, looking genuinely happy for the first time in forever.
    -------------------
    While Bevery let go of Faust and limped her way over to the goatman, Vivi took this time to move over. The tall bot swooped in next to Faust, crouching down next to the young man."Would you like me to carry you?" He inquired, glancing around."I would hate to see you slip on any ice."

Arra likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei tries to rein back any elation he might have, this was no time for levity. "And if I am?"
    ---
    Surge keeps that disturbance in mind. "Hm, seems we might have company. I think this is a proximity sensor? Too bad the instruction manual for this thing was unreadable."
    "Sorry it took me so long. I've got us a ship, we can leave this place."

Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The smaller woman reached out to grab Sergei by the arm."Oh thank GOD. I REALLY want to get this chunk of death out of my leg as soon as possible." As if to further the point, Bevery gestured at the chunk of ice. Sticking right out of her leg.

Arra likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The ice chunk caught Sergei by surprise, head recoiling with shock. "Well, let's just hope the ship's medical bay is up to par; that looks like it'll take some work. Do you need me to carry you?"

Arra likes this.
  8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Well, that depends if you want a speedy escape. I'm perfectly capable of walking, but not very fast." The woman sighed at this, rubbing her forehead."I know I don't seem like it, but I am very glad and thankful you're here right now."

Arra likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Eki seems to have a little device in her hand....like...like a little navigation core...
    ------------------
    Eki looks over to Roy...

" We could always...well...if you could bear to knock her out...
    Nyxis steps back, letting you and Serg talk.
    --------
    Faust nods, smiling

" Yes please..."
    Nyxis was about to say something, but just steps back when Bevery addresses you.
    -------------
    It doesn't seem...well...you have no clue what it is....But you see Erebus give you a thumbs up

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Oh, it's just that looks painful to walk on." Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, Sergei scoops Bevery up in his arms. "Just relax, we're going." He turns to the other peglaci who's accompanying him. "Gee, we're done here. Let's return to the ship."
    "You have anything to say, sunshine?"
    ---
    "Right, just keep an eye out. It is best we get moving as quickly as possible. So take the lead, Erebus."

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

He nods to himself a little, and keeps moving to the ship.

"NO, no, I-I couldn't.."

Arra likes this.
  12. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

There was a moment where Bevery looked like she went to protest, but hesitated. Letting out a sigh, she decided that being carried would suffice, her expression indicating that taking the weight off the leg already felt better.
    --------------
    Vivi nodded, carefully picking Faust up."Upsy daisy!" He chirped as he stood to his full height."Well now, maybe we can get you cleaned up too." He nodded, before walking over to Goatman and Sunshine.

Arra likes this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Never mind. You need one of these?"
    He holds up the bandage. Kevin also keeps a lookout for any more guards.

Arra likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She looks at her surroundings, trying to determine potential danger...
    "Where am I and why am I here...?"
    -----------------
    "Great, when do we start?"

Arra likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Nope. Nothing. Lets get a move on. You get to your ship, I'll get to mine. Just follow the brown starship. "
    --------------
    Erebus pulls Slerie along, passing her to you as he hops in front of you
    All of you move along at a slow pace....you...you aren't getting close at all.....
    ----

" Okay then. Just let her hurt then...."
    Eki uses the EVA jets to push herself along....Towards the starship
    You see Vivi heft up Faust, and Faust smiles happily, wrapping his free arm around him
    ----
    Faust smiles warmly, wrapping his free arm around your neck

" A-a-agh...n-no....Don't need a nanowrap..."
    You don't see any more guards, nor are any coming.... If you're gonna go, now's the time.
    " You are in a Slip. A little tear between time cycles. And the reason that you're here, is that you have a choice to make. You can help me. "

" Or me. "
    -------
    " Letssss get back to my camp first...Surge! Hold her! "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

"Uhh...Could we get a turtle up here to tow us a little? We'd make more progress.."

What you said obviously dug under his skin, he keeps looking between Eki and Airt, then calls out, "Is there a way to do it other than physically?"

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Who said I would follow you? I have no idea where you plan to lead me." Sergei heads back the way he came, towards the ship.
    ---
    Surge fumbles a bit, gabbing hold of Slerie. "What? Hm, fine; lead the way."

Arra likes this.
  18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Okay then."
    Kevin walks towards the door but stops.
    "You good? I think we should go now."

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery snorts at Sergei's comment, looking relatively pleased that he hasn't changed much. Holding onto him carefully, she sighed."Man, you are a life saver. Literally."
    -------------
    Vivi looked up, realizing that Sergei was leaving. The bot scuttled after him, making sure to keep a firm but gentle hold on Faust.

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yeah, I saw that you were in trouble through the codex; came here as fast as I could. Ran into some trouble along the way though, luckily the ship we 'acquired' is loaded for bear."

Arra likes this.