RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Of course not. What the gave you the impression..." He facepalms. "Oh, right. It is the suit; of course you don't recognize me."

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Featherbrains? Is that you?"

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"What did you call me? It is 'Surge', remember something for once."

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((How did my alerts break?!))

He starts to whisper.
    "There is no way this is just to keep everyone in line..."
    He counts how many people there are and then how many turrets there are. He also looks around for something he could use as a grenade, flash bang, or anything that could take out a bunch of the guards at once.

Arra likes this.
  5. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Patting his head, Bevery gently took his remaining hand. The Human urged him to continue onward, internally swearing at the pain in her lower half."It'll...It'll be fine! No one bad is up here, I think."

Arra likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

"Well then, sorry for forgetting your name "Surge" and sorry for trying to pretend I'm my sister Erberus..."

Arra likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge returns his blade to its scabbard with a sharp 'clack'. "So what's the story with this floran, then?"

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt stays beside Roy as she makes her way to the airlock
    " Fair enough...but, still...Even if she is, she has memories of when she was still your little sister...You've hurt her man..."
    You don't wake up to that hopeful, inky unborn haze....you're still alive...
    Erebus smiles at Surge, whilst rolling out from under Elsra

" It'sss fine! And I'm Erebuss mister creepy man! "

Faust looks around, still clinging to you as you continue
    -------------
    Nyxis pats Vivi's back, giving him a thumbs up

Alles nods in silent agreement. She clicks her teeth together, thinking

(( Hey guys, I might take a long time to respond to this, but trust me, this wont die. If it does, I'll put my failure in the OOC. ))

HunterC1998 and Dragonclaw like this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

She forces her eyes open and struggles like mad, reaching for her knife if unbound.

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei clams up, not knowing how to respond. He heads forward, looking around, taking out the codex to get another idea on where Bevery might be.
    "Creepy?" He asides to Elsra, "Am I creepy?" Clearing his throat, Surge straightens his posture. "At any rate, perhaps I should get out of this suit, so you can see what I actually am..." Opening up the back of the suit, he tries to pull himself out of it.

Arra likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

William heads to it first with Roy in tow, keeping a grip on Airt.

Arra likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"If they aren't doing this to keep us in... maybe they're doing it to keep something out?"
    If this is true, Kevin hopes that the 'something' wouldn't try to kill him.

Arra likes this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery continues to hobble around. Taking a deep breath, she calls out."HELLO?"
    ------------------------
    Vivi would squint at this if he could. Shaking his head, he glanced about."R-Right, anyhow, gonna go...back to doing that thing.."

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You are unbound, but your knife, you do not have....You're in a place of inky blackness and frigid cold. Your head pounds with an unknown agony, like that of a syraphuk driving a mental spike into your mind, but so infinitely worse. You feel the culmination of all you are. The failure that you are....A lithe figure in the back of your mind cackles madly. You just want to scratch it out. Scratch out your mind. Start again. But you can't. You must see this through to the end.
    --------------
    Elsra shudders, a weight in her stomach. She heaves as if she wants to vomit....An innate sense in her tells her that her sister is in the gravest danger this world has ever faced.

Gee shakes his head as he continues along. He seems exasperated with you, or more like he's saddened by you. When you pull out the codex, you notice a blip, like you have a message from someone, or something.
    ---------------
    Erebus shrugs, taking a piece of candy from his pocket and popping it into his mouth with the wrapper still on. You easily wrench yourself from the suit, although you shiver involuntarily when the nerves disconnect

" I'd shay your...*chomp* Chreepy..."

Eki helps her grandmother along. When everyone is in the airlock, a small sequence starts. Airt rubs her mask, shifting as if she has a headache
    " G-gosh...ow...."
    " Well...oh...oh crap...Uh...Kevin....Kevin we might need to go now...."
    Alles flutters uncomfortably....She looks around, her ears standing on end...You hear a faint...faint tinkling of metal...like a instrument
    As you yell out, it's silence for a moment. You hear a metallic gasp, and the yelling voice of Nyxis!
    -------------
    You hear her. Bevery's unmistakable voice. You gasp loudly, and Nyxis calls out to her

------------

" Bevery! Bevery where are you! "

Dragonclaw and HunterC1998 like this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

She calls out her fury to the blackness, trying to claw desperately into her brain and end it all.
    --------
    She suddenly remembers her problem.
    "Uhh, guys, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what should I do if I may have a metallic wormlike parasite in me?"

Arra likes this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei tries to access this message; concerned about who it might be from.
    ---
    Surge takes a deep breath, letting the shivering feeling pass. "Hm, it's better than being pitiful, I suppose." He lets out a sigh, looking over his injuries and battered armour.
    "Have it removed? I cannot help you however, I am no surgeon."

Arra likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

((Have stuff to do at the worst damn time!))

William keeps in the middle, within range of Roy and Airt, and Eki and her grandmother,.

Roy wraps an arm around Airt and looks at her through her mask, "What's wrong?"

Arra likes this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You hear a faint cackle...and a tiny chill of frost...The frost doesn't seem to be a malignant force...but a comforting one
    " Now now Why would you want to end it so soon? "

" Leave her alone. "

" Oh, you again Parsyia. Can you just screw off? "
    -----------
    Erebus freezes, looking at you bug-eyedly....
    It's from something that calls itself ' Arcivist ' you have no clue what that is...
    -------------
    Your wounds seem slightly better, but only slightly

" Y-you know how I'm a telepath... "

Eki looks worried, and her grandmother seems as relaxed as can be..

Dragonclaw and HunterC1998 like this.
  19. HunterC1998

William heads up to them and speaks lowly, "What's up with you two?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

Arra likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Gee, does the name 'Archivist' ring any bells?"
    ---
    "So, Erebus, do you have any medical training? Saying we have a few injuries here would be putting it mildly."

Arra likes this.