RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Guess it is time to test something." Freeing up a hand, Surge tries to punch through the wall.
    ---
    Sergei walks to the airlock to get ready to disembark.

Arra likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

That'll work, we were with one novakid before Veno showed up, if he's still with them it should be alright...Well...I-I did at one point almost threaten to rip his sign off...."

"Tough times, he seemed to not hold it against you, still it doesn't matter, we gotta try, now how long do we have air?"

Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery grimaced at this. While not being wounded would be great, she didn't even know if the building was safe."...Not right now. I can move just fine, but....we can't stay here."
    --------------------
    "The what?" Vivi tilted his head. The heck was Nyxis talking about?

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Erebus tries to say something, before you hear a loud crash, a hand punched through the wall! You jump, your heart racing from the scare!
    ---------------
    You hear a click and then a boom....Everything goes black for you....You're not dead though...your new blood wont allow it....you just slip into the vast emptiness of your own psyche....You see your parents.....Ausleira, Elise.....

You punch through the wall like paper...Huh. You could get used to that.
    ---------------
    Gee follows, and he nudges you as you two wait.

" We have...two hours each. "

" I bet we could find Nyxis! W-wait! Bevery! Sergei! Keissa! "

" I think I know a way out....I...Lets go! "

-------------
    Nyxis makes a hand motion for the other novakids to fan out.

" Basically a very intelligent AI. Even better than a glitch. "

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge lets out a throaty chuckle as he simply pushes his way through the wall.
    ---
    Sergei makes sure his helmet is on. "Something the matter?"

Arra likes this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"trust me with this one" she whispers to the floran, grabbing them in a chokehold and putting the unloaded gun to his head and knife to his throat, wrestling him to the ground by locking his legs with hers, making it look like a struggle.

Arra likes this.
  7. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery perks up at this, nodding."Right, lead the way!" She grabs at her hip, glancing around to make sure no one was following.
    ------------------------
    Vivi notes the hand motion for later. He let out a series of clicks as he turned to look back at Nyxis."So that's how Veno runs his kingdom....N-nevermind that, we have to find people!"

Arra likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

Roy's coolness from before is nowhere in sight now, "To hell with Bevery! Sergei can go right with her.."

"What do we do Eki?"

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Jareix Cryvix and Arra like this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

It comes out sounding like a guttural growl.... You emerge to the other side as you see a wispy blue haired blue floran pinned to the ground by a Sallokian woman....
    -------------
    Your helmet is on, and Gee's pops up too

" Is she really your sister? "
    Erebus doesn't put up a struggle...,,You see a strange creature eye you confusedly
    No one is following you, but Faust follows right beside you... He follows like a puppydog
    " R-roy...Calm down....we need to get everyone back together....strength in numbers. "

" Leave the ship, head for the Novakid one...."

10. Jareix Cryvix

She pretends to be not at all surprised, assuming it to be another pureblood tech...
    "Stand down, I've the situation under control..."
    -------------------
    ((When does Keissa wake up?))

Arra likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge's head tilts quizzically. "Sorry, did I interrupt something? Seems you have your hands full."
    ---
    "I'm not sure. She looks like her, sounds like her... but last I saw of her was when she went to that damned planet to as part of a response unit. Then I heard she had been killed in action, along with the rest of her squad."

Arra likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

"Get Keissia and her crew, I won't work with her....Airt...When you were taken...that...Dante played the audio of him cutting your arm off...And with all that shit going on that bitch just shut me out and ignored me! Tried to leave you! Upright ignored everything about you and tried to just move on without you!!" He is flustered as can be and anyone could see it, suit or no, he is red-faced and being over excessive in movements and gestures.

William nods,
    "Ready when you are, ready for a float granny?"

Arra likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

((Wait, would he not recognize her? I forget.))
    "Yup yup, just capturing a hostage. Specialty target..."

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Wheeenever you want.))
    You finally can exit... Gee steps out
    " Well...as far as I can tell, she's pretty hurt about you not believing her. "

" Roy...please...calm down.....I...It's fine...they had themselves to look after...."

Granny:" Eh....Yeah. "

(( OOps my bad....he would....))
    Erebus bites at you, trying to get out from under you

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

She wakes up if she can, praying to feel that tight constricted feeling of being an unborn hatchling. Praying to be felt in that claustrophobic panic. Praying that all these memories of the horribleness are just fading from the remnants of her past life.
    ----------
    "ACH! CSAAH!"
    The bite is effective... she let's go...
    "Don't kill them, veno wants them alive..."

Arra likes this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Really? He looks nothing like our target. We were hunting for a pegalci, if I recall correctly."
    "What are you talking about?"
    Sergei steps out as well, taking a good look around their landing site. "I... reacted poorly when I saw her again. And frankly, I had just woken up after a miserible event in a situation one would describe as enraging."

Arra likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

"But they....She...I....."

He keeps blabbering till William comes over and smacks him on the back of the head, "Get in line! We got a float ahead of us!"

Arra likes this.
  18. Jareix Cryvix

((Wouldn't they notice they're not bleeding pureblood blood?))
    "Look, I don't know who your superior is, but last I checked I handled all the stuff nobody else was..."

Arra likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((He wouldn't take note; as far as he's concerned, you all bleed strangely.))
    "Can the act. Unless your absence involved you turning coat." He draws his sword, a familiar looking blade.

Arra likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

She opens her mouth- before looking at him strangely.
    "You're not... pureblood are you?"

Arra likes this.