RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Ow....Uhh...You planning something here?"

"Uhh...Eki...Please tell me this is part of the plan..."

Arra likes this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"So... what now?"
    Kevin looks around for a gun.

Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery squints at this, as if trying to figure out what's wrong."Yes....Are you alright? Have you seen anyone else?"
    ---------------------
    "Oh thank god." Vivi mumbles to himself. He approaches Nyxis, relieved to see a familiar face."Nyxis, right? What the hell are you doing here?"

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You see a blue head peek in through the door....After the head looks around, it disappears. Then a medium sized blue Floran with wispy hair walks in, and they have a silenced rifle in their hand
    " Perssson? "
    ----------
    You feel a horrid psionic shock...not like that of a syraphuk going on the offensive. You feel a aching in your mind suddenly, before you feel your body heave as you get thrown to the side
    (( Cuz, plot armor y'know. ))

It takes you a little to actually make it back to the entrance of this room. You're still getting used to this body. But once you get the hang of it, you move with great ease.
    -----------
    They just shake their heads, Miranda shivers....

" Shiiiiiite....."
    --------
    " I'm not gonna suffocate to death...."

You find your original one, Alles goes back to normal as she picks up one, huffing and coughing
    \
    It...it has black strands in it. He mumbles out a no as he clings to you

" I-I....I think they killed Aurore...I...I saw her...."
    ----------
    Nyxis pulls you close, shaking your hand
    " Glad you're safe! We're coming here to rescue you and your buddies, and kill Veno! "

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. HunterC1998

"Think think think, what are our options?"

"Hell no, we don't go out like that.."

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge feels elated now that he was no longer effectively crippled. No reason for him to stick around, he heads up to the door, placing one of the suit's hands on the handprint.
    ---
    Sergei takes a deep breath. He checks how much longer it'll take for them to arrive at their destination.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She sounds relieved...
    "Yessss?"
    -------------
    ((:mad:))
    She tries to get up and draw her pistol...

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

She holds her heads in her hands...Before jumping up
    " EVA suits! "
    -------
    Airt looks at Eki pensively
    " Really? "
    You swap again, in the room before
    -------
    Three minutes. You shake slightly, and you don't know why

" Oooh! Hi! I'm Erebussss! Were thosse owl things following you? I killed them for you! "
    He smiles a traditional floran smile, helping you out from under the bed
    ---------
    You don't get your pistol out, you only get up in time for a heavy metallic punch to the breastplate

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

William nods and looks for them, moving quickly, Roy lifts Airt and brings her over quickly as William starts handing them out if he can.

Arra likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge decides to take another once over of the ruins; best not to leave a stone unturned.
    ---
    Sergei continues to take careful, measured breaths to calm his nerves. He feels tempted to fire up the afterburner just to speed things up a little more, but he feels it might be best to keep it in reserve.

Arra likes this.
  11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery frowns briefly at this. That is most definitely not good. Hugging him tightly, the woman glanced around."It'll be fine. We just have to get somewhere safe."
    -----------------------
    Vivi stumbles around for a moment, before looking at the Novakid."Oh...really? Cool uh, cause I have no idea where everyone else is. Including Veno."

Arra likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

She nods her thanks.
    "Elsra, thanks. My gun is out of ammo and it's more or less meant for quieter kills."
    --------
    Without armor protecting her, the punch would have shattered her sternum and probably fragmented her ribs. She tries to avoid going into shock and attempts to fight back running on adrenaline.

Arra likes this.
  13. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He grabs a few more clips from the guards and makes sure they're unconscious. Then he asks Alles, "Hey, you need another nanowrap?"

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You find several in a closet, a surprisingly large amount too.
    " Okay..this is going to be rather....erh...hell. This is a longshot..."
    ----------
    William hands you two, one for Airt and you. But Airt's seems a bit too big.
    ----------

" W-wait. You mean we could die out there? "
    " Easily. "
    " What's your plan? "
    " Don't have one. "
    Granny just walks around, Airt seems a little wary, and Eki seems scared.

As you search around, you find nothing new, But you do see a rock on the ground. You also hear a faint talking a ways off, even through the walls
    -------------
    You arrive there with a low boom. The ship automatically starts to pilot itself to a landing pad nearby. You see the royal building, spikes of ice protruding from it everwhere. You hope Bevery is alright..You feel nervous...Very nervous

You hear a low, loud boom....You cant seem to remember what that's associated with...Faust clings tightly to you. You wonder where Sergei is...
    " W-where should we go?
    --------------
    " Veno takes second priority. Where's your friends? Keissa, Sergei, and Bevery? "
    Erebus hands you his gun and all of his ammunition with a smile. It's a heavy gun, but with a good bit of stopping power...
    [​IMG]
    It seems to be a reasonably powerful gun
    --------------
    You stay up, adrenaline numbing the pain. Your heart beets faster.. Earnest stands there, rubbing his wrist

" Damn. Even in this suit that hurt. Huh. You'll be worth the work to capture."
    " N-nah. I'm fine."
    Alles grabs a clip too before she heads back off. You finally find an exit. Heavily guarded...well, very heavily guarded. But it's an exit. There are even turret emplacements....Seems a little overkill for a factory...Is it to keep all the Avali in line?

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

"Why are you here anyway? Like, what? I thought this was exclusive to purebloods."
    -----------
    Her eyes widen at the thought of capture, and she struggles to try and draw her gun to put the barrel against her eye.

Arra likes this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge follows the voices; it surprises him that there would be anything living here, assuming that was the case.
    ---
    Sergei lets the autopilot handle the landing procedure as he stands up, grabbing his rifle. "Alright, I'll need one of you to stay onboard to keep the engines warm and to handle the drone support. Hopefully this'll be a quick in and out."

Arra likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

Roy helps Airt into hers before getting his own on as William gets his on and tries to corral granny into one, "Well I don't know bout you folks but I've been shot, sorta dismembered , busted up and lost my favorite gun and armor...I don't plan on ending at this note, so let's get a game plan, Eki, any ships or place nearby that can hear us or we can contact?"

Arra likes this.
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery tenses at the boom, glancing around. No signs of damage."Downstairs. We have to find a way to get downstairs and out of the building." She paused, glancing at her hip."..And maybe someone on the way who can fix us up."
    -----------------------------
    Vivi rubs his head, looking around frantically."I..I don't know! I woke up in some building and a voice guided me and.." He sighs in frustration."I have no idea where anyone is."

Arra likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Erebus pulls out some bits and bobs from his pack...looks like random junk to you
    " Tech hunting! "
    ----------
    Earnest takes a little lunge at you, knocking you to the ground. He doesn't, however, manage o pry your gun from your grip
    You hear the somewhat snakelike voice of a floran, and you cant discern the other voice....sounds like it's coming from the other side of a thin wall...
    -----------
    Miranda nods, setting the ship into a "sleep" mode. Gee grabs hefts his gun and gets up, following you.

Eki speaks with a slight hiss in her voice...
    " The novakids...."

" I-I could doctor you up...I...I know a little...."
    --------
    "Ah! You must've met the Arcivst! "

20. Jareix Cryvix

"Huh... doesn't look like much..."
    ---------
    She doesn't hesitate to try and blow her own brains out...

Arra likes this.