RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Erh...Actually. Yeah. ))
    " Erh...Uh...I...I don't use guns that much...."
    It does the same little shift, Now you're back in the area previous
    -----------

(( Yes. I shoulda clarified. Flight systems include the normal engines, and anything to do with normal flying...))
    " Oh...Erh...Serg...Miranda....We have company! "

Gee goes and hops into a control station for all the secondary weapons.
    She goes down to one knee as she motions you over....Now she's just dry heaving....You really wonder where that shapeshifting came from.....
    (( Cuz, why not! Character growth and continuity! ))

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He hands it up to Roy who hands it to her, "Just in case..I don't want to lose you again, ever again.."

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge heads back towards the entrance of the ruins; maybe the storm blew over.
    "Who's our company? Hang on, I'll check myself; scramble the drones to keep them busy!" Sergei tries to get a view of the outside on his screen.

Arra likes this.
  4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

He puts on the bandage for her. He also keeps an eye out for any more guards and makes sure the unconscious ones are staying unconscious.
    "Now when did you learn to shapeshift?"
    ((And why does shapeshift autocorrect to shapeshifter?))

Arra likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She tries again to remove the accursed parasite.
    ---------
    "Doesn't sound like a good commander then... The commander is always the equal to the soldiers, and as such should treat them like family..."
    She relocates her joints...

Arra likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Okay Roy...I promi- "
    Eki makes another sharp turn, and then slams on breaks...well...you're in the woods now...and the farthest away from a ship as possible...
    As you make your way back to the entrance, you find the storms only gotten worse....
    --------
    Miranda nods, hopping over to the drone controls. Small, basketball shaped drones fill the air, armed with rail-drivers. You see a good bit of Pureblood soldiers and combatants..they make their way over to the artillery ship

The flesh starts to knit back, you can hear it grow back
    " A-agh...*cough* M-my...dad...I-It's a long s-story...don't ask..."
    This time, you actually pass out....You vomit as your hand goes down...The lack of air and massive strain causes you to collapse
    -----
    Tria whimpers as you relocate her joints...She curls up into a little ball

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

She cries in despair, praying to her god the thing doesn't kill her.
    ---------
    "You'll be fine, you're a pureblood after all. Just tell me how to kill him... His plan would be helpful as well..."

Arra likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

Roy looks around panickedly at the sudden stop and holds his gun ready, William is calmer, looking to Eki, "Tell me we got a plan, that we're not just running for our lives.."

Arra likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Damn, it seems I am trapped in here a little while longer..." Surge heads back into the ruins, looking for a place he hasn't been yet.
    "Guess we need to fast-track this launch. Buckle up!" Sergei kicks open the throttle on the engines, getting the ship to take off. Perhaps the plasma wash from the engines would 'dissuade' them from following.

Arra likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Eki's granny: " Awww hell shutup. We aint gonna die today. Not on my watch dammit! "
    Eki's grandmother hobbles deeper into the woods....Hrm...She reminds you of a woman off a old human show...What was it...Bittery Hillbillies?
    You feel a comforting presence pass over you...before it drifts away...
    --------
    She just shakes her head and curls up further

You see a small door you haven't noticed before...
    -------
    The drones pile back in as you "dissuade" them...Hrm....that...that smells disturbingly good.... The ship bolts out, leaving the city's gravity well with a low thud

11. HunterC1998

He laughs a little bit and starts following her, looking to Eki, "Got any more family?"

Roy is carrying Airt and following behind William.

Arra likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Best to take a look inside. Surge places his hand on the door.
    ((Is the hull leaking? One would hope the ship is airtight once the doors are closed, and thus smells wouldn't come through; and I would assume shutting the airlocks was part of the takeoff procedure))
    "Alright, we've achieved liftoff. Where to from here?"

Arra likes this.
  13. Jareix Cryvix

She sighs, and steels herself... If she was going to succumb to this thing, she was going to do what she came to do before it does...
    -------------------
    She sighs...
    "Stay here then, don't let yourself get killed..."
    She then gets her gun ready, peeking out from the room...

Arra likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Nope...."
    You keep going deep into the woods
    (( When you've fried about 12 people, smells travel. ))
    It does the shift thing....but oh...this time you're on the ceiling....well screw you too gravity.... You stand on the ceiling...gravity seemingly inverse....
    ------

" Heck if I know...Maybe Calca- "
    " Gee. Shut it. "
    Nowhere it seems...
    You hear a bump as the raft stops...
    -----
    She whimpers and nods.
    You see no one....huh....strange...but you do hear Dante calling for Tria... Tria actually gets up, steeling herself

15. HunterC1998

He keeps walking, William stays to the back and watches around, Roy is just moving quickly.

Arra likes this.
  16. Jareix Cryvix

She keeps low, and looks about for anyone nearby...
    -----------------
    She keeps the door cracked a little, waiting for him to come within her sights...

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((Not through air-tight seals, they don't.))
    Taking the moment to get used to the switch, Surge wanders around this room, looking for anything interesting.
    Sergei heaves a sigh; he thinks for a moment. "Say, I have a question; if I mention the name 'Bevery', does it ring any bells?"

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    Arra likes this.
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery, to say the least, does not look pleased. Nor, looks like she's in a mood to talk to anyone. Most likely because she's focusing on the pain from the icicle in her hip.
    ------------------------------
    Much to Vivi's surprise, he DOESN'T do a Spiderman. Instead, his hand decides to go Hulk. Staring at it, then at the wall before him, he tries to break down the ice barrier again.

Arra likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I'll probably still ask. Just not now. We need to get out of here first. Think there's a hangar near here? Maybe the guards have maps..."

Arra likes this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" You can set me down if you want Roy..."
    Eki's granny stops in a clearing near a cave....She hobbles towards the cave
    You do see things on the floor...but it's very, very far down...
    --------------
    They both shake their heads...

You see Keissa out of the corner of your eye...
    ----------------
    It gives the ice a deep crack and shatter, Ice chunks sent off

You don't see anyone...but lord....is the rain brutal...
    --------------
    As you round a last corner, you see Dante...and Bevery....along with several guards. You have a clear shot on Dante..

" *cough cough* A-a-aah...ow....Maybe....."
    She gets up and slowly walks over to one of the unconscious guards. She takes a little holodrive from them and smile.... She plugs it into something near her an ear, before smiling, taking it out and stomping on it
    " I know where to go! "

Dragonclaw likes this.