1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

will look into it. again.

also, wtf man:

[14:59:27.755] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Genitals Mod'

really? why the hell would you need that crap?

second:
    1. [14:59:23.291] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'FrackinUniverse-5.4.273.zip', skipping
    2. [14:59:23.953] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'FrackinUniverse-5.4.286.zip', skipping
    delete the zip files

third:

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/lucario-race-mod.2111/

thats a mod from 2015 that is horribly outdated. no.

no idea on the rest , compatability wise.

But for gods sake.. a genital mod in starbound *cringe*.

But yea, uninstall any and all horribly outdated mods before you even pretend to report bugs in ones that are updated. Chances are they aren't the cause, but they will still break things.

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. adaxe

adaxe Subatomic Cosmonaut

4. 00lewnor

00lewnor Orbital Explorer

Oor you could use the /spawnitem command if you can find/guess the internal name (I would appreciate the mane as well as I am in the same situation). I can tell you that it isn't fu_sacredbone or fu_floranbone.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

all of them follow this namin scheme

raceartifactaugment. where race = the race name. try not to cheat :)

6. W - Man64

W - Man64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I find it very annoying how you release an update everyday or so. With your latest update you added a reward for completing STORY MISSIONS! You would have to restart the game to get the augments! I think you should probably upload an update at least every week and not everyday.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That's nice. And I think I should address problems whenever the heck I choose and update as I see fit. I've been doing it for four years, and you're going to have to live with it. I'm not waiting a week because it is convenient to people. I am fixing bugs as soon as I am informed of them to prevent crashes and keep a good game experience going for everyone.

You can instead opt to download it when you please. Or, change to using github or Steam where you can handle it without needing to manually download and unzip anything.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Boshed and SivCorp like this.
  8. MinPrinny

MinPrinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the Human artifact augment from the mining mission or from the Ruin? My current character sort of got her ship repaired and then told Esther to go find someone else.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Ruin. its the final augment. It is obtained while esther talks about the Master Manipulator, and then you get one.

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I've been away for quite awhile and wow, I saw that thing about the MMs pop up in my alerts so I popped in to say that I hope to get some actual time to play Starbound here soon!

That MM thing really makes me happy lol. That would be some serious fun having upgraded MMs slot automatically like the vanilla one does.

12. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and it has nothing to do with FU whatsoever , so I don't care!

14. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Any idea who's causing:
    Code:
    [08:31:15.273] [Error] Exception caught in client main-loop
    (CollectionDatabaseException) Collectable 'slime' not found in collection 'fu_monster'
    [0] 7ff722d37153 Star::captureStack
    [1] 7ff722d35ede Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 7ff722d35fc8 Star::StarException::StarException
    [3] 7ff72368f706 `Star::CollectionDatabase::collectable'::`1'::catch$42
    [4] 7ff875d7c220 _C_specific_handler
    [5] 7ff875d729b2 _FrameUnwindFilter
    [6] 7ff87f129603 RtlCaptureContext
    [7] 7ff722e14b96 Star::CollectionDatabase::collectable
    [8] 7ff72303077d Star::Player::addCollectable
    [9] 7ff723041147 Star::Player::triggerPickupEvents
    [10] 7ff723039cca Star::Player::pickupItems
    [11] 7ff723282055 Star::WorldClient::tryGiveMainPlayerItem
    [12] 7ff723277939 Star::WorldClient::handleIncomingPackets
    [13] 7ff7231ea1df Star::UniverseClient::handlePackets
    [14] 7ff7231eb69f Star::UniverseClient::update
    [15] 7ff722c7e557 Star::ClientApplication::updateRunning
    [16] 7ff722c7ce4f Star::ClientApplication::update
    [17] 7ff72347aa72 Star::SdlPlatform::run
    [18] 7ff72347ac2d Star::runMainApplication
    [19] 7ff722c7ff76 WinMain
    [20] 7ff723668daf __scrt_common_main_seh
    [21] 7ff87ca92774 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [22] 7ff87f0f0d51 RtlUserThreadStart
    Caused by: (MapException) Key 'slime' not found in Map::get()
    [0] 7ff722d37153 Star::captureStack
    [1] 7ff722d35ede Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 7ff722e15675 Star::MapMixin<Star::FlatHashMap<Star::String,Star::Collectable,Star::hash<Star::String,void>,std::equal_to<Star::String>,std::allocator<std::pair<Star::String const ,Star::Collectable> > > >::get
    [3] 7ff722e14b96 Star::CollectionDatabase::collectable
    [4] 7ff72303077d Star::Player::addCollectable
    [5] 7ff723041147 Star::Player::triggerPickupEvents
    [6] 7ff723039cca Star::Player::pickupItems
    [7] 7ff723282055 Star::WorldClient::tryGiveMainPlayerItem
    [8] 7ff723277939 Star::WorldClient::handleIncomingPackets
    [9] 7ff7231ea1df Star::UniverseClient::handlePackets
    [10] 7ff7231eb69f Star::UniverseClient::update
    [11] 7ff722c7e557 Star::ClientApplication::updateRunning
    [12] 7ff722c7ce4f Star::ClientApplication::update
    [13] 7ff72347aa72 Star::SdlPlatform::run
    [14] 7ff72347ac2d Star::runMainApplication
    [15] 7ff722c7ff76 WinMain
    [16] 7ff723668daf __scrt_common_main_seh
    [17] 7ff87ca92774 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [18] 7ff87f0f0d51 RtlUserThreadStart
    [08:31:15.286] [Info] UniverseClient: Client disconnecting...
    [08:31:15.351] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

ah THATS what you are referring to. not the other crap. My bad. Was apparently too early in the morn. Missed that.

16. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So after a few months of not playing Starbound due to various stuff going on, I booted the game up (with updated FU/FR) and decided to take it for a spin.

First Impressions:

-Longswords are freaking awesome. I love them already. I predict that they will probably be my main kit when I am fighting most things.
    -The Primitive Spear kicks butt, love it too. Makes starting the game far smoother. I always hated trying to hit those annoying bats with the first bow or thrown spears.
    -The Tricorder (and its quest) is awesome, though I think I found a bug with it (details below)
    -I'm... on the fence about Electrical Storms appearing on Lush worlds. Intended? It isn't that big of a deal, and it adds lots of atmosphere (lol), though the occasional zap for 16 damage certainly adds challenge.

So, the bug with Tricorders... the only error that appeared in my log was this:

Code:
    [23:01:05.590] [Error] Could not load image asset '/items/active/unsorted/statusTablet/techtablet.png', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/items/active/unsorted/statusTablet/techtablet.png'
    Otherwise, nothing. When you first open the Tricorder window, it appears to work fine. Then, if you hit the Refresh Button... it lists Insanity (in red letters) in my Immunities list. I'm an Avali with nothing special on (Bone Armor, that's it) on my very first world. Also, shouldn't the tricorder be using the Avali graphic for the display? I think there's one, but I'm not 100% sure. Wasn't paying attention when I did the tech quests.

BEFORE:

[​IMG]

AFTER Clicking Refresh:

[​IMG]

17. 00lewnor

00lewnor Orbital Explorer

A) Thanks for the help with the names of the augments.

:cool: I think I found a bug, I was breeding bees and got an elder queen when I shouldn't have. My two crosses were mining x nocturnal and mining x mining with a uranium frame.

C) OH GOD WHAT IS THAT AND DID IT COME FROM MY APIARY? KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!

(Is C and possibly B a "feature" of uranium frames I was unaware of?)

(How do I stop capital B-close brackets from becoming a smiley?)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  18. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Is there some way to "swim" in gasses? Like a buoyancy epp or something? I remember way back that you could swim through helium-3 as if it was water but I can't seem to do it now and was wondering if there was some way to do so again.

Also, what's up with the gravity generators? No matter how many I place they don't really do much apart from making me able to stand in low-g environs, do i have to power them to make them more oomphy?

19. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Auto-Emoticons. I hate them with a passion. 99.9999999% of the time I insert an emoticon, it is by accident and wholly unintended and it prevents you from making your own bullet list without using the actual button for that. The only ways I know of to get around this, is to use the actual bullet list button, Or insert a space, such as:

A ) Blah Blah
    B ) Blah Blah

Also, you can't even type < 3 (as in, "less than three") or 3 : 00 together or you get emoticons. It's just so stupid that you can't type certain phrases or expressions without the stupid things and I've complained about this before but CF doesn't seem to care enough to disable the stupid things (if I WANTED an emoticon, which happens like, never, I would use the actual button for them which is there).

Sorry about the rant, but I hate the stupid things. I hate any forum system that forces them and does not give any ways of turning the dumb things off. They are entirely useless.

20. maro6162

maro6162 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i just got this mod on GOG version, I was wondering if there's a way to modify the files in the mod folder get Vanilla EPP features back as well as Vanilla fuel system? Gameplay became too uncomfortable for me with those two features, thanks in advance.