1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I havent seen this behavior. And I also don't really care how they behave on a ship. So long as they work planet-side, theyre fine

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

apart from fire resist, everything else looks fine with the suit. So attack/defense etc are fine. No idea where you got the idea that it wasn't.

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

I don't know. just wanted to tell you

4. lordbociek

lordbociek Pangalactic Porcupine

no beds, no kitchen,toilet,anything - what you had expected they will do ?

5. Elienai

Elienai Aquatic Astronaut

My char vanishes with the mod when I uninstall. Like... My char file still there but doesn't appear to selection anymore... Can someone please tell me how to recover the char after uninstalling...

6. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

If you remove the mod you will have to start from scratch. This isn't an issue or a bug.

~ Iris ~

7. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Yep this is a mod that basically remakes the game and characters, uninstalling means pretty much going back to square 1 on universe and characters.

8. Smokamrok

Smokamrok Void-Bound Voyager

I can confirm this bug, I have the same error. It crashed "back-to-ship" for me when I used a Common Non-Elemental Battle Rifle with Enemy Bomb, although other Non-Elemental Gun types might also be affected. The crash occurs, once the enemy that is affected by enemy bomb is killed. I also tried the same with a Shadow-Gas Type Assault Rifle with Enemy Bomb and it worked fine without any crashes. Tested it in the newest Version 5.2.177

EDIT: I tried the same thing with a common non-elemental 2-handed multi-grenade launcher with enemy-bomb and I get the same results as with the battle-rifle, crash "back-to-ship".

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  9. Smokamrok

Smokamrok Void-Bound Voyager

Just a quick question, I am still rather new to FU. Is there a way to disable the Shield-Generator which prevents you from breaking or placing blocks that is present in some of the added Dungeons? I found a really cool dungeon in which I would like to build but since I cant break the blocks I cant do it. If anyone has a solution I'd be happy to know. ;)

10. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

guess what?
    I found the problem it was caused by platform teleporters.
    weird

11. enderlordmc

enderlordmc Big Damn Hero

i wish there was a version of the cosmic anvil that can upgrade things to tier 8, like maybe an elder anvil at the end of the shoggoth mission. I, however, doubt this is a good idea.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

um... the cosmic anvil DOES upgrade to tier 8. Has since the start. It upgrades one tier at a time, up to a max of 8. There is literally no reason to ever use the vanilla type of anvil now. It is inferior in every possible way. The FU precursor version is the only kind that matters now.

13. enderlordmc

i thought it went up to 6, i guess i'm dumb then

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the vanilla one goes up to 6, and only one upgrade total that doesnt apply bonus stats.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

jinian and Zlyvr like this.
  16. enderlordmc

where do i find the cosmic anvil? is it anywhere specific?

17. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

it's apparently part of some set pieces, and as with many eldritch artifacts, frozen wastes are apparently a good place to look.

18. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

19. enderlordmc

if it's there it's well hidden. but i have no doubts that it's probably found in eldritch set pieces. maybe i should look on dark worlds.
    edit: off topic idea, an EPP or augment that makes it so if you're on a world with more than earths normal gravity (1.0x) it makes it so your personal gravity is set to earths normal gravity. and a counterpart that grants immunity to zero G (antigrav generators and asteroid belts)

20. Zaroth

Zaroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Actually, I think precursor dungeons are mostly found on cyber spheres.