1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

So... I was running about... found a strange sea.

[​IMG]

Someone explain how this is possible? Can I move here?

EDIT: On second thought... you can't extract it, or centrifuge it. Starbooze maybe?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    FrAndromeda likes this.
  2. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

That looks heavenly @w@

FrAndromeda and Iris Blanche like this.
  3. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Mark that planet down! Many parties to be made there ;)

Edit: better yet, what are the coordinates? Can check it out to double up on that being a thing.

4. Wartavian

Make an entire bar down there, just make sure you don't die from environmental problems.... o3o Make a colony down there, best place to liveX3

5. Wartavian

Sayter, the sneks, (sneksneksnek) Do they have diff abilities and stats based on which sphere they use?

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. LegendXCarisso

Assuming that this planet will be in that exact spot (mods and all may cause planet generation to be different IIRC?)

x: -813497026 y: 262977312

I call it, Planet Beer.

...Now I'm still actually trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do with liquid beer at this point. (DRINK IT YOU GIT!) I know, I know... but it's technically a "liquid" and not a "consumable"... maybe I'll figure out how to convert it?

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Beer doesnt currently *do* anything. its just there for useless fun. i can rectify that easily enough though

10. LegendXCarisso

That'd be awesome. I wish to drink gallons upon gallons of glorious beer. The gods shall sing of my exploits as I drink an ocean of beer! And keel over from alcohol poisoning the next day. :p

11. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Centrifuge the beer to get ethanol for low-grade fuel?

12. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Conflict problem possibly...

[23:34:35.208] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ObjectException) Error loading object '/objects/farmables/floralytplantseed/floralytplantseed.object': (MaterialException) Error loading material file /materials/platforms/humanredplatform.material
    Caused by: (MaterialException) Duplicate material id 42033 found for material humanredplatform

The HPB mod has reserved 4200- 42399, is that one of the FU plants causing the conflict?
    I don't think any of my other mods add any plants, only FU.

Attached Files:

13. SivCorp

Actually, I did a search through the mod, and never found that material ID... strange. Well now I'm all kinds of confused.

14. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

Fun little bug found:(This seems to be in combination with frakin races). When playing as Apex, who have built in cold resistance, and using the best heating pack, apex begin to die of freezing very, very VERY fast on regular snow planets. This isn't a problem on colder planets, only regular snow worlds which apex cold resistance works fine. Also another problem: ice planets reduce max health when your not adequately protected rather than base health, unlike hot worlds. This prevents health regeneration from being a viable counter consequently.

It makes me wonder if other races in frackin races may end up with "flow into negative" protection when using high-end protections combined with racial bonuses in frackin universe.

15. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

meh scew beer hate the stuff i do.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

well, it woudlnt show the error if it didnt exist. Clearly they are using an ID that one of the inherited FU tiles uses. remove the other mod and your problem vanishes. im not concerned.

also, wtf is a HPB mod?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the snow thing is...interesting. and shouldnt happen because of how the math works. weird. Hell, the effect for cold and snow vs deadly cold are essentially identical scripts. very odd.

the second: ice planets are working as intended. They affect max health, not base health. the whole point was to counter regen.

18. dualinfinities

dualinfinities Pangalactic Porcupine

beer... oceans? have we found Valhalla then?

19. SivCorp

The issue is that I am helping test this other mod... So if there is a conflict, I want to remove the problem... not the mod.
    But I unpacked the latest FU and ran a scan, that mat ID is not in there, So I can rule out FU being the conflict.

Time to do the old pull, test, repeat method :/
    Don't worry about it, sayter. I'll solve this one

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

there are some in FU with out-of-range IDs. i should probably migrate those at some point. im not sure if doing so will bork anything if those tiles already are placed though. screwing over peoples builds is bad.