1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

FU discord server is now available to the public:

https://discord.gg/eV9dP4w

I've got two dedicated folks helping with wiki as well, now. Expect many gaps filled soon.

morgothpsilos likes this.
  2. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Awesome news!

Not much into discord tho.. not a lot of privacy + my voice kinda sux lol.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i dont use voice like, ever, really. typing only. text channels are the thing in the FU discord so dont worry about that. You'd get DIRECT and instant feedback, too. So thats a plus.

4. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

More questioooonns! :)

Are Impossible-grade planets limited to dark and dying stars, or is the range wider than that? Also, I see the source code mentions level nine and ten difficulty planets, but I've never seen one. Are they uber-rare or just legacy code?

Also, one thing I've noticed - strange seas have a high tendency to have islands consisting of bonemeal and giant cells. Is that by design?

5. Hiran

Hiran Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whats the name of Tabula Rasa Terraformer, or how do you obtain one? I really need one to create my "best possible base location" :)
    Also, is there limit to how hard Tabula Rasa planets can be? Is the same logic applied to eden planets?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

ugh. Use the github page man. All this crap is easily searched.

1. I don't think I have any 9 or 10 biomes.
    2. strange seas use bonemeal and cells as their primary tiles. of course it is by design.

7. Hiran

I checked FU github and i saw that there is no Tabula Rasa terraformer. @sayter Is this something you just overlooked or there are different reasons for not adding it?

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I didn't want it as an option for terraformers at this point in time.

9. Hiran

Hmm. It sort of makes sense, since tabula rasa are planets after cataclysm. Terraformer doesn't feel right, I agree with it, but maybe add something that will "bring catastrophe to the planet, essentially making it tabula rasa? Maybe some sort if "nuclear warhead" that requires end game resources?

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

11. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Searched yes, made sense of, a little harder for an outsider. Thanks for the info, though.

{I need more free time to finally start learning this stuff}

12. @ndy

@ndy Subatomic Cosmonaut

tentacle biomed bugged?
    enemies in it are 1shot kill+ after entering it its not that the fps drop, but rather its as if everything slows down incredibly,
    luckly player is ot that much affected so i could "escape" form it

13. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Tell me what you want to search and I'll walk you through it.

Assuming you're looking for a recipe unlock or something.

EDIT: .........more bulbops? eeeew. The original ones were annoying enough.

14. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

That I think is straightforward - just look for leanblueprintsonpickup. Biomes and planetary generation is still kinda beyond me.

15. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Well, you'd be surprised how many people don't know how to do a LBPOPU searches.

And yeah I would have to admit, I looked through biomes and planet generation... I can kinda-sorta see what's going on there, but it's not the easiest thing to actually understand.

16. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Huh, I just got my first Shadow-Being crew member and I gotta say, I love the design. It was definitely a double-take when they first spawned, and disappearing in a puff of black smoke when they teleport is pretty sweet. It's a small thing, but it's great to have these little touches.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

shouldnt be. works fine as far as i can see. enemy HP scales with tier.

18. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

hey..bro ..plz stop making these awsome updates ...haha,my wifi data is finishing...lol...just kidding ..

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

damnt was in middle moveing the last update to mods to lol