1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse / Avali Graphene Fix (Glad Giraffe) 1.0 1.1

Fix for Avali Graphene making it impossible to learn some FU Recipes.

1. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Xylia submitted a new mod:

FrackinUniverse / Avali Graphene Fix (Glad Giraffe) 1.0 - Fix for Avali Graphene making it impossible to learn some FU Recipes.

Read more about this mod...

2. DrakeAR

DrakeAR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having difficulty installing this. I placed the files into the Avali race folder (because I assume that's where it goes, as there's no specific instructions) and overwrote as necessary, yet when I try to launch the game it says the graphene fix mod is missing dependency Avali.

3. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

You were supposed to just put it in the Mods folder like any other mod.

All mods are installed pretty much the same way: if it's a .modpak, you put it in the \giraffe_storage\mods\ folder. If it is a .zip, you unzip the contents (which is usually a single folder containing other stuff) in the same spot: \giraffe_storage\mods\

So you'll have to re-download Avali and this mod, and stick them both into the proper folder.

4. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

You could just use a patch file to add the recipes to the graphene.item

5. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Or delete graphene.item in Avali's folder entirely, but this mod was made way back before I knew that, lol. I just whipped up something to fix it real quick. This mod is probably outdated and no longer necessary anyways, lol. It was made back during Glad.

6. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

I just checked, though, and FU does still have you learning stuff when you pick up Graphene. If you'd like, I'll whip together a .patch for it.

7. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Up to you if you want! I thank you for the offer.

EDIT: I am doing that as we speak, didn't think I'd get time today. I'm testing it right now.
    EDIT2: It's crashing because of the tier1 minigun JSON file being bad, lol. I'll wait and update and try testing again.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  8. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

9. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

Fix works great, can now learn all the graphene recipes (including morphite ore).
    One suggestion is to incorporate the newly added Teleporter Core recipe that was later included in FU.