1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated FPS-Booster v3 Pre-Release of V3 Upbeat Giraffe

FPSBooster

1. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Bert John submitted a new mod:

FPSBoost - FPSBooster

Read more about this mod...

2. TheHourMan

TheHourMan Big Damn Hero

This is a good start, but it would also lower the immersion. A good alternative would be to merge all the layers of the background image so that its just one layer, which would also increase fps.

3. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Actually it depends on your perception on how you look at this, i look at it as your character is looking up, at space constantly.

4. TheHourMan

TheHourMan Big Damn Hero

Ahh very true lol

5. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Bert John updated FPSBoost with a new update entry:

FPSBooster V1.1 Furious Koala!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Woohoo! 100+ Download's on this mod, didn't think it would get more than 10 tbh

7. CzarnyWilk1

CzarnyWilk1 Space Hobo

Please update this :(

8. OldGameLover

OldGameLover Big Damn Hero

Update for v.Enraged Koala?

9. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Updating, Sorry, had no internet/computer for awhile, will update asap!

10. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

OldGameLover likes this.
  11. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

about the message problem i posted before
    was my bad, was not a problem of gpu.
    but in all my try about fix my fps issue, i changed those lines in config file :
    maxFrameSkip, 1
    renderPreSleepRemainder, 1
    renderSleep, false
    vsync, false
    waitForUpdate, false

i put them back as before and now your mod works perfect so thx again for that mod !
    do you have any idea of wich one of this line is causing the cliping problem on trees ?
    a bit lazy to try them one by one =p

12. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

change them all back to normal, then put "vsync, false" again, rest shouldn't be touched unless you know what your doing.

13. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

14. Applenaught

Applenaught Space Hobo

The mod cetinetly helped me but i stil recieve lag I dont get it i can run plenty of other games that are 3d and first person shooters but this game still runs slower than them and I would appreciate it if you ever update it to where it reduces more lag

15. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Sound's Like your processor can't keep up, That or you don't have enough RAM.

If you know anything that causes lag, i can look into how to remove it[if at all, Or atleast lower how intensive it is]

16. Applenaught

Applenaught Space Hobo

Well the game requires 2 mb of ram my laptop has 3.7 and it says it needs a processor Core 2 Duo, my laptop is a "AMD E-300 APU WITH RADEON(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.3Ghz" I dont know much about processors but that exactly what it says my processor is

17. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

Yeah a processor of 1.3Ghz duel core processor is pretty slow compared to now-a-days processor's, I myself am at 2.8 Ghz duel core processor & that's just below average.

18. Applenaught

Applenaught Space Hobo

Well i own a laptop and i dont know if it is possible to upgrade the processor but the game is still playable but except at night for some reason

19. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

20. Bert John

Bert John Big Damn Hero

For All Who Actually Read This Thread, I Will Be Releasing A Multiplayer Update Of This Mod Soon! :D!!! Yes, I Actually Made This Mod Work In Multiplayer!

Q And A
    =============================================================================
    Q: Why wasn't it multiplayer in the first place?
    A: When I First created this mod, or attempted too, Replacing .png files from the original game made the game crash, So i made a work around in the biome generation

Q: When Can This Update Be Expected?
    A: Next Few Day's, Still Testing And Looking For Thing's To Adjust/Remove As I Noticed In Testing, It Didnt Remove ALL The Files I Hoped For, So Im Just Double Checking My Work

Atleast I BELIEVE this latest update should work, im writing this at work, came up with the fix while here, but anyways, the mod should be working in multiplayer[soon]