For Honor

Discussion in 'Games' started by MilkCalf, Feb 14, 2017.

?

Who do you pledge your allagiance to? What faction you (plan to) most play as? Stance on honor?

1. Question 1: For the Knights!

23.8%
  2. For the Vikings!

23.8%
  3. For the Samurai!

42.9%
  4. Question 2: As a knight

38.1%
  5. As a viking

14.3%
  6. As a samurai

33.3%
  7. Question 3: For honor!

81.0%
  8. No honor, only victory!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

As is told through Some of the observables and the obviously Viking themed multiplayer map set in Ashfeild, it becomes obvious that Ashfeild belonged to the Vikings before the Iron legion came in and kicked them out.

The Vikings shall reclaim what is rightfully theirs, too Vallhalla!

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Hey, don't pin that Blackstone Legion shit on us!

#NotAllKnights

MilkCalf likes this.
  3. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Not all tin cans are filthy land-stealers? Huh, I guess I'll raid less.

4. BloodyFingers

no, we can't bear the stench of you pagans. There's no way we'd voluntarily get anywhere near you.

MilkCalf likes this.
  5. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Ditto. At least you knights aren't loud obnoxious and (as) dishonorable.

6. BloodyFingers

you're one to talk about honor. You samurais taken advantage of the ensuing chaos to encroach on out territory as well. What was that about wanting peace?!

jk of course, this is all just friendly trash talk

MilkCalf likes this.
  7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I know that. Lol, I don't have a good lore friendly remark to that.
    There's more than one way to create peace you know?

BloodyFingers likes this.
  8. BloodyFingers

That moment when they betray your faction and then you turn the tables on the next day.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  9. MS_NorthEastern

one question @MilkCalf

How is it that you samurai are able to live in the Myre? Last time I was there was during the Great raid, and it was disgusting, wet, and filled with mosquitoes. You samurai probably have a bad malaria problem.
    Speaking about the great raid, how are you guys holding up after we killed General Tozen? Who is gonna reapeat the words "a raider, legendary" over and over again now?

MilkCalf likes this.
  10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

A dedicated Samurai like myself doesn't care about a little bit of moisture and proper clothes work against mosquitoes.

The Samurai show very little skin. Exept for Sugoki but they are incredibly tough and probably shrug off ilnesses. I have only just started the Viking storyline so I can't comment on the last part yet.

MS_NorthEastern likes this.
  11. BloodyFingers

Did he really say that? I guess I was too deep in a red haze to pay attention to what he said.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  12. MS_NorthEastern

This should clear things up
    (spoilers for the end of the viking campaign, maybe kinda)

13. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello everybody, I recently started playing the game :catbleh:

BloodyFingers likes this.
  14. BloodyFingers

hai!

Which faction did you join? I can't see the poll here on my phone.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  15. Firepaw Da Cat

I chose to be a Shamurai
    Desu_Vult_anbbv7B_460s.jpg

MilkCalf likes this.
  16. MS_NorthEastern

[​IMG]
    yessssss my son, yessssssssss. Come to the beard side
    (I do not have a son or any other offspring)
    {also, anyone still playing Skyrim? Although my characters nickname is Elton John the Liz Wiz, his full title is, *ahem* Elton John the Lizard Wizard, Magical assassin, thane of Solitude Whiterun Riften and Markarth, slayer of all evil, Rex Regum [Latin], champion of the north, Master of the Sea of Ghosts, Arch mage of Winterhold, Leader of the Thieves Guild, Nightengale Supreme, wielder of unending knowledge, Mudcrab slayer of the White river, beehive burner of Lake Hornrich, Savior of the poor, slayer of filthy high elves, chief vampire hunter of Morthal, conqueror of the Reach, Monster hunter of the Pale, Butcher of Riverwood, Collector of all Dadreic artifacts, Sprigin slaughterer supreme, savior of Nirn, champion of Dark Elf civil-rights, Magic Master of all Magical Magics, lizard viking extraordinaire.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  17. Firepaw Da Cat

Me and Bloody started playing with each other in For Honor, it was pretty fun. More of us should get together to play together sometime:catbleh:

BloodyFingers and MilkCalf like this.
  18. BloodyFingers

goddamned argentinos kept asking for a fair fight and then ganked and tossed us over cliffs.

Firepaw did a heroic thing, though. He killed two players in elimination that were trying to push him down the cliff. He pushed them back.

Firepaw Da Cat and MilkCalf like this.
  19. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Good job Firepaw! Sometimes you just have to sacrifice a part of your (possibly non-existant) honor to deal some karma.
    Elimination is one hell of a crazy mode. Big enough scums can be undefeatable for honorable people. I watched Mege, who is a really good Warden player, fight against guys who kept running, healing and getting powerups. Sometimes he even had to 1v3. It was sad to watch.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  20. Firepaw Da Cat

Well, the only reason I won that was because they both had low health and were in an area that I could push them :catbleh:
    That being said they were so dishonorable, they did things like throw spears or immediately go to push you off a cliff
    I have honor! Just not that much :catxD:

MilkCalf likes this.