1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Follower keeps dropping items?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CatofRiddles, May 22, 2017.

1. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hired an Avian follower and discovered she has a unique quirk i haven't seen before. We will be walking around and she will randomly drop pixels or seeds. (so far) Is this a personality trait or part of a mod? is she dropping from my inventory or is this free stuff?

2. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

Dump everything from your inventory, keep track of your pixels, and roam around with her and see what happens. Also what mods are you using right now?

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  3. CatofRiddles

I was using Earth's Finest, NonUniform and a steam mod called "Geek's Mod".

The latter didn't seem to work that well... so i removed it and it seemed to stop. I read the code of the mod and still can't figure out what caused it.

4. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Pretty sure at least the first and the last of those are incompatible, which probably explains it. Was the Avian a quartermaster/janitor, by any chance?

5. CatofRiddles

No. My avian was a Medic. She mainly dropped items when she teleported to get closer to me when i left her behind.

6. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What could be happening is that he somehow registers as a village tenant and is somehow automatically giving you the gift you can collect from tenants every once in a while

7. CatofRiddles

I think that's exactly it! It was never anything big, just pixels and seeds.